Mating

Over 100 votes yay!-Azhani

+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=

Natsu P.O.V.

We arrived at my house. I finally put Lucy down. She wanted me to put her down earlier, but I insisted. I'm really in love with her. Too bad I only have a little bit a time left with her. Unless I mate with her. It's now or never. I have to do it before it's too late. But first I have to get Happy out of here. "Happy!" I called. He came rushing up to me. "Happy I need to talk to Luce about something serious and private, and I heard Carla wanted to go buy some fish with you at the guild." As soon as I said Carla he rushed out the door to the direction of the guild. I walked up to Lucy and crashed my lips onto hers.

Lucy P.O.V.

(WARNING: LEMON!!!! Okay guys this is my first lemon on my first book EVER! I don't know how this is going to go so bear with me. Here goes everything.)

Natsu came in and crashed his lips unto mine. I Immediately started to kiss back. I wanted to tease him a little. I have no idea where this sudden bravery came from. Natsu seemed to notice my game and shoved his knee between my thighs. As he knee grinded against my womanhood I moaned. This provided Natsu a pathway into my mouth. He shoved his tongue into my mouth and began to explore every crevice."Mmm...Natsu" I moaned. "Luce" He breathed. While our tongues battle for dominance he carried me to the bed in his room. He placed me down and took off my shirt. He licked his lips and grinned when he saw my pink lace bra. "Were ya thinkin of me when you put this on Luce." I blushed 76 different shades of red and pink. "S-shut up b-baka." He chuckled as he attempted to take off my bra. After several failed attempts he just burned it. "Natsu! You idiot that was my favorite bra!" I yelled. My anger quickly turned into pleasure as Natsu latched his mouth on my left breast. His tongue played with my nipple as his hand played with my right. I kept moaning his name. He took that as motivation and began to kiss me down my stomach. He kept going until he reached my womanhood. "Wow Luce you're sopping wet." My cheeks could put Erza's hair shame. He licked up and down savoring my womenly juices. "N-Natsu! I-I gonna!" He stopped just before I was about to release. Natsu got up and removed his boxers. He was HUGE! He aligned himself with my opening and slowly slid inside. There was pain and tears pricked my eyes. "It's okay Luce. I'm right here." He said as kissed my tears away. We sat there for a little bit until it didn't hurt anymore. "You can move now Natsu." He slid out then pushed back in with force. I moaned in delight. He took my moan as encouragement and pushed in and out. "Mmm..Natsu faster!" He heeded my command. Just as I was about to release he came up to my neck. He fangs some how got bigger. Then he bit my neck. I screamed in pain and pleasure. We climaxed at the same time. Our sweaty bodies collapsed onto the bed. "I love you Natsu." I said exhausted."I love you too Luce."
\1\2\3\4\5\6\7\8\9\0\1\2\3\4\5\6\7\8\9\0\1\
Well that's my first lemon tell me what you think. -Azhani