A New Friendship

Hey guys!!!! Just thought the song in the media fit. That's all I have to say -Azhani

===================================================================

Lucy P.O.V.

I stepped over the many, many ashes. Guess that's where all my rescuers went. Dammit! Why can't anyone just rescue me so I can find love and be happy. I don't remember when rescuer turned into suitor. It just did one day and it never went back. "Why Dragon why!!!!!!!" *drip* I didn't realize I was crying until I saw the tear hit the floor. Maybe we should become friends. I mean he is a dragon but there's no point in living with someone you hate. Especially indefinitely. I walked up to the gigantic creature. "Ummmm.......Hi." *ROAR*"O..k.Look I just want to be friends." *ROAR* "Come on you know as much as me when it comes to the pointlessness of this."*grrrr* "See at least we're getting somewhere right? You went from roaring to growling." He growled again but it was somewhat kinder. I don't really know how to explain it. "Sooo.....friends?" He immediately wrapped his big tail around me. I expected to be crushed to death, but I wasn't. It was kind of like a hug. "Great we're friends. You do know that, that means you look out for me and I look out for you right?" The look in his eye told me that he knew what I meant. Friends with a dragon huh? I'm in for one hell of a ride.