Announcements

Hi guys!-Azhani

?>?>?>?>?>?>?>?>?>?>?>?>?>?>?>?>?>?>?>?

Lucy P.O.V.

Natsu and I went to tell everyone the great news. I walked in a little nervous. Natsu seemed to notice and wrapped his arm around me reassuringly. I took a deep breath and pushed open the large doors. All eyes were on us. "Everybody we have an announcement to make." Natsu said with a grin on his face. "I'm pregnant!!!!!!" I screamed. There was a pause before I heard squeals...mainly from the girls. I was surrounded in girls while Natsu got surrounded by guys while they all gave their congratulations. Everyone except Erza, who stood in a corner with dark aura around her. "So your telling me..." she started to say when everyone turned to look at her. "That you got Lucy pregnant without marrying her?!" She accused while her sword was directed at Natsu's neck. How dare you disgrace Lucy's honor?! I will destroy you!" an attempt to save my fiance I jumped in. "Actually Erza, we're getting married." I showed them my engagement ring. Erza lowered her sword while another round of squeals erupted. Mira immediately volunteered to plan the whole thing. The other girls were fighting over who would be my child's godmother. I sighed deeply. I immediately became hungry and went to the bar. "Mira! Can you get 8 plates of hot wings with extra Tabasco sauce?" I asked. This baby's already changing me. Th question is for better or worse?  

';,.';,.';,.';,.';,..';,.';,.';,.';,.';,.';,.';,.';,.';,.';,.';,.';,.';,.';,.';,.';,.';,.';,.';,.';,.

Okay I know extremely short chapter but the next one will be longer and more exciting -Azhani