Not Again

Okay guys I've decided to start updating every weekend, depending on how I feel, maybe more often. Okay on to the story!!!!!

-Azhani

===================================================================

Lucy P.O.V.

"Here comes another one Hime." Virgo said as I looked out to the poor schmuck trying to save me. There used to be a time when I was hopeful that someone would save me and we'd get married and have children but those days are gone. "I'm coming to save you princess Lucy!!" I sighed,"Oh Virgo, when will they learn that if the moat and the booby trap won't stop them then the dragon surely will." Virgo stared at me without a single expression on her face. "Punishment time Hime." I sighed again "You can go now Virgo." Virgo disappeared in a poof and I walked to the mirror. I fixed the bun that was in my hair and looked at myself. I was wearing one of the many dresses I have in my closet. ( Picture in media) I was about to start reading a book when I heard an ear-shattering roar. tsk looks like the dragon beat the "rescuer" again *sigh* when will they learn. I decided to go to the dungeon and see the damage. It wasn't dinner time yet and I was bored. I got there and I saw him. The sight of his mahestic features gets me star struck every time. His crimson glistening scales. His gigantic talons. And those onyx orbs I always seem to get lost in. I really hate to say it but this dragon is beautiful. The only reason I knew this was the dragon I knew is because the scar on his neck.(see the reference I made there) Even though I'm stuck in here because of him I can't help but feel he's not all that bad. I just don't know why.

A Fairytail Fairytaleजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें