Besties with a Dragon

I'm updating again yayy!!!! -Azhani

===================================================

Lucy P.O.V.

The Dragon and I were hanging out in the garden. I love the garden. It really is so beautiful. There's an abundance of different flowers and colors. It's just a great place to be. Anyway me and the Dragon were just sitting in the garden admiring the flowers. "Hey Dragon what's your favorite color?" It was kind of a dumb question since the Dragon can't speak but I still asked it. He slowly got up and wagged his tail signaling me to follow him. I followed him to a garden filled with beautiful crimson roses.

"They're beautiful!!!! So I'm gonna go with red." The dragon gave me a really toothy grin. You know this guy ermm..... creature is not so bad. I was just about to pick a rose when suddenly a giant Vulcaran( Basically a vulcan on steroids) came out of nowhere and attacked me. He was black and pink and he smelled really bad. I started screaming really loud and got my keys that I never leave the house without. "Gate of the Lion! I summon thee Loke!" I yelled Loke appeared in a puff of smoke. He was one of my strongest spirits. "Well if it isn't the beautiful Lucy. How may I help Hime?" "Save me!" Loke hands started to glow and he started to punch the beast. "Regulus Impact!" A bright light shone.

Loke and the Vulcaran were both standing there huffing and puffing. Loke looked very out of breath and tired. "Sorry Lucy." Loke disappeared. The Vulcaran walked over to me and stood over me. He was about to attack me when.....

===================================================================

Gomen but I had to end in a cliffhanger-Azhani