Flight

Second of four updates -Azhani

************************************************************

Lucy P.O.V.

I hopped onto his broad back. He flapped his gigantic wings. Once...Twice...Three times and we were in the air. I didn't know that for at least ten minutes because I was screaming my head off. After a while I ran out of breath and actually looked at the scenery around me. IT WAS BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!! The clouds were so close. I put out my hand and touched a cloud.

I TOUCHED A CLOUD!!!!

It was sooooo soft. This was pretty awesome. I looked forward and saw the dragon. He seemed to be so at peace. So in his element. I didn't realize I was staring until he turned around. He looked straight at me. I turned away and blushed. Wait why am I blushing?! There's nothing between me and him...is there? There was some turbulence starting to form. "Don't let me fall!" I screamed. Just when the turbulence was done we started heading for a mountain. We were almost there. "Dragon!!!!!!!!!!" I screamed. I closed my eyes waiting for my inevitable doom. 5...I started to feel myself getting closer...4...we're almost there...3...I can't believe this is how I'm going to die...2...my life is flashing before my eyes...1...This is it!

I opened my eyes to see some more clouds. "Wait...I'm alive...I'M ALIVE!!!" I said so relieved. We started to descend onto the ground. I looked around and saw the castle's garden. "That was actually pretty cool! Despite me almost dying. Thanks for the fun." I exclaimed. Then I suddenly hugged him unexpectedly. He was so warm. That's when I did something I never thought I'd ever do...EVER! I kissed him. I kissed a dragon!