Mark

I am so so so so sorry for not updating more hope you're not too mad at me.-Azhani

:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

Lucy P.O.V.

I woke up naked and confused. I was about to start screaming when I saw a familiar pink head. Memories of last night started to flood in. I instantly started to calm down but got worried again when a set of ruby red scales on the side of my neck. I tried to get up to see what it was when an arm snaked around my waist. "LLLuuuucccceee. Where ya goin?" Natsu moaned in his sleepy voice. Which was actually kind of sexy. "There something on my neck and I don't know what it is." I said. I saw Natsu's face change to concern. It was gone as quickly as it came though. "Oh that! That's just my mating mark. It's the mark that wards off other dragon slayers and lets them know that my Luce is MY Luce." He said nonchalantly. "S-So you're saying that we're mates and that we're gonna be together f-forever?" I said unsure of how I felt. He nodded happily. I hugged him with so much excitement. The hug was full of love and happiness. "Natsu let's go to the guild. I'm starving!" I exclaimed. I was really hungry plus I wanted to ask Levy more about this mark. "Sure Luce let's go!"Natsu said. We got up and got dressed and started heading towards the guild. As soon as we got there I went straight to Mira. "Ohayo Mira! Can I get some extra spicy buffalo chicken wings with some hot sauce on the side please?" "Make that two Mira!" Natsu said as he and Happy walked in. Mira giggled,"Sure! I expected that from Natsu but not you Lucy." She then procedded to get our orders. She's right. I usually never eat such spicy meals. What's going on with me? I just shrugged it off and waited for my meal. Once it came Natsu dogged down his immediately like usual. I also dogged down mine. When I was finished I went to Levy. She was sitting with Gajeel and Pantherlily reading a book. "Hey Levy!" She looked up from her book to greet me. "Hi Lu! How are you?" "I'm okay but I was wondering if you had any information on dragon slayer mating." I asked. "Sure Lu. Ummmm..... Let's see..well I know that a mate is not decided but happens totally by fate. Once the mate has been selected the dragon slayer will become very protective until they complete the bond. Once the bond is completed the mate will receive a mark from the dragon slayer and it will be the mark of the element. In other words each mating mark is different from dragon slayer to dragoon slayer. Also the mark will ward off other dragon slayers from claiming the mate. That's all I know. Why?" I was taken aback a little by the amount of information I was given. "Well I wanted to know that because...." I began to show her my mark. She gasped. "S-so Lu...y-you and Natsu...bonded?" I slowly nodded. "That's great Lu-chan! I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU!" She screamed as she engulfed me in a hug. The guild began to look at us. "Thanks Levy." I gave her an awkward smile and wiggled out of the hug. I suddenly felt nauseous. What is going on with me?