Unexpected Events

Today is my birthday so I will try to update FOUR times today to celebrate! If I'm able to do that tell me what you guys wat to celebrate the completion of my challenge....Video in the media new favorite anime-Azhani

===================================================================

Lucy P.O.V.

Suddenly a roar pierced my eardrums. A huge fight erupted between the Dragon and the Vulcaran. Wait a second the Vulcaran and the Dragon?! I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw the Dragon protecting me. The Dragon used it's humongous tail to attack. The Vulcaran fell backwards, but got back up immediately afterwards. The Vulcaran started running towards me but I was too stunned to react. A blast of flames came soaring at the Vulcaran. It was a direct hit. I got up and dusted myself off. I was still at a lost for words at what the Dragon just did. "Y-You saved my life." The Dragon seemed so nonchalant at what he did but I couldn't get over the fact that he did that." How are you so okay with this? I'm alive because of you I'm living and breathing because of you." He just glanced at me. " Well even if you don't care, Thank you." What I didn't know he cared more than I would ever truly know.

*...*...*...*...*...*...*...*...*...*...

I couldn't stop pacing back and forth in my room. No. No! It's impossible. There's no way I could ...like a dragon. It's just be cause he saved me yesterday. Yeah, that has to be it. "Umm...Hime? Are you alright?" Virgo asked. Her voice full of concern. "Of course. What makes you think I'm not?" I retorted. "Is it about the Dragon?" "W-What makes you think that?!" I practically screamed. "Well it's just that you keep repeating...'No not the dragon. Anyone but the dragon.'" I felt my cheeks get heated. " Umm...you can go now Virgo." And just like that Virgo was gone. What am I going to do? I can't like a dragon. I just can't. I decided to take a walk to clear my head. I was walking to the kitchen but I passed by the dungeon and heard soft growling. No Lucy don't do it. Just keep walking to the kitchen. You know you're dying for a sandwich. For some reason I didn't listen to my subconscious and I walked into the dungeon. There I saw the Dragon there in chains. "Awwwwe who put you in these?" I began to unlock the chains. As soon as the Dragon was free he let out a roar of happiness. He seemed so eager for something. I didn't know what though. He looked up towards the sky roof. He seem to be longing for something. "Ummm...Dragon? Do you ummm...... Ugh why is it so hard to form words now?! W-Want to go for a ride?" After I said that the strangest thing happened. He looked confused at first. Then he gave me the toothiest grin.

************************

Hey guys! How was that action scene? Was it okay? Remember this is my first book so I would like constructive criticism and feedback! Thank you, you guys are the best. Bye Ily!