Chapter 3 A New Beginning

Start from the beginning

I nodded. "I have decided this by myself, Master."

"Well, if that really is your choice then I will not stop you. But Thornless Rose will always be open for you."

I gave him a small hug, smiling. I will also miss him.

"One glass of Bloody Mary and Martini!~" Allan shouted, setting two fancy drinks in front of us.

"I need to finish this up before the customers walk in." I said, chuckling.

"Bummer." Allan said which made master and I laugh.

I drank all of the liquor and decided to get ready for my performance.

I wore my usual red tight dress and proceeded to practice with the remaining time.

-------

"This will be my last song for today." I glanced at my brother who was seated in front together with Sebastian.

I smiled at him in which he returned.

"I dedicate this song to my brother. I hope that we will make wonderful memories. And also... My dear friends, this will be my last performance. I will be quitting my job as a singer."

The crowd was shocked. Their mouth was wide open. They did not see that coming. They whined, pleaded. But my decision is final. I will not change my mind.

I laughed. "I am thankful that it seems like you will miss me. But my decision is irrevocable. That is all."

I started to sing a mellow song. It means how much I have yearned for a family and how I am happy now that I have my brother.

The song ended with thunderous claps and crying faces of drunk men and women who have not expected that I will quit my job.

I ran back to my dressing room to change. I will be going home with my brother... I like the sound of going home together with a family.

I did not know that I really wanted a family this bad. I am thankful that Ciel really came in my life.

I packed all the things I had in my dressing room and decided it was time to bid farewell to this room that had accompanied me for three years.

I will miss this oversized mirror and stool. I will miss the couch and everything else.

I do not have time to be sentimental. I picked up my luggage and walked out the door to hit a hard chest.

I looked up to spot Sebastian Michaelis, smiling with his eyes closed.

"Young mistress, I am here to pick up your luggage and escort you to the carriage. Your brother is waiting for you."

He is such a gentleman but I cannot hide the fact that his eyes shows a glint of mischief and hidden intents.

"It is fine. " I smiled back. "I can carry my own luggage. But I appreciate your help."

"Young mistress, it is my duty to do this." He gave me a wink. "And Young master will not allow you to carry that heavy luggage."

He took the luggage from my hands and ushered me to walk first.

I simply smiled and started to walk out Thornless Rose.

This is not goodbye. We will see each other again.

I rode the carriage followed by Sebastian and soon, we are moving.

"I never you have this wonderful voice, Julia." My brother commented.

My cheeks grew red for a moment before I dismissed my flustered thought.

No need to be flustered. He is my brother.