Chapter 1

*9 months later*
*Dallas POV*

I wish someone told me about the struggles of caring for a newborn. The labor was rough and then the first few days were hell but I got it now. I hope Beauty still knows I want more kids. I want at least 2 more maybe more. I got a boy and two girls now to even the score I need 2 more boys.

"Babe Ayden is crying" Beauty put her hand on my face. Who wakes people up like that like I was already awake but she ain't have to put her hand in my face. I got up and went in the nursery.

"Ayden Hall what do you want" I picked him up and he immediately stopped crying. He was just tired of being in that jail. I walked back in our room and laid down with Ayden.

"Why you bring him now he gonna crawl all over the place." Beauty groaned and rolled over burying her face in the pillow. She need to chill with all that shit and take her ass back to sleep.

"Mom, Dad Nanna called" Braelynn hollered from the other side of the door. She leaves for college in 5 months. The fact she's leaving kills me cause I can't keep an eye on her.

"What she want" I hollered back.

"She wanted to talk to Mom but I told her she was sleeping the day away." Braelynn laughed and Beauty groaned and got her phone off the nightstand. She is not a morning person.

"Yo fuck ups where yall at" I heard Mar yell. This nigga comes to my house at 8:00 in the motherfuckin morning and want to be yelling shit. I got up and brought Ayden with me since Beauty seemed more interested in her conversation than my son.

"Mar what is wrong with your ass"

"A lot but Natalie round there tripping" He took off his beanie and let his dreads out of a ponytail. Wait a minute my nigga missing a few dreads.

"She yanked my hair out man straight from the roots"

"How" I rubbed my hand over my waves. This why I nigga got short hair.

"With the strength of 10,000 men" I could tell he was mad about his hair. That nigga loves his dreads.

"What about 10,000 men" Beauty walked out and she seemed upset she was awaken and she looked a little pouty faced but she brighten up when she took Ayden from me.

"Your sister yanked out 3 of my dreads" He showed her the bald spot.

"Ouch how and why she do that"

"We were having an argument and her short ass got mad and she yanked my dreads."

"Natalie pulled hair when we were younger but now that we're older I thought she'd stop" Beauty ran her fingers through her curls. I'm guessing Natalie got her a few times.

"What were yall arguing about"

"I went to the trap to smoke weed since I can't in the house and Chrissy showed up"

"Awhh hell" beauty rolled her eyes.

"So Chrissy showed me a pic of Natalie kissing another dude"

"Wait what my sister wouldn't do that Mar do you know how many months pregnant she is" Beauty was getting a little heated hell she was turning red.

"See it for yourself" he showed her the picture and a look of hurt went across her face but then it turned to anger. I knew Beauty was about to hand me Ayden and speed all the way to Natalie's house.

"Take Ayden" she handed me him. I told you she would. I know my woman when she's angry. She stormed out the house. She knew just like I knew there's more to this story. Natalie wouldn't do this to Mar especially 7 months pregnant with his baby. Unless, no that's not a possibility either.

"Did yall say its over" I looked at him and he was looking at the ground.

"I did" his voice cracked is he really about to cry. Then he sniffled.

"Amar" I started to call his name but I realized he was crying. He really loves Natalie.

"Why Dallas Why" he cried even harder. I just comforted him the best I could. Braelynn walked out with Diva and they went over to Natalie's house. I put Ayden in his playpen and went back to comforting Mar. I wonder how things are going for Beauty.

*Beautys POV*

"There There Natalie just let all the tears fall" I rubbed Natalie's back. She explained how this boy she used to go to culinary school with;Bryce had kissed her and she pulled away and slapped the hell out of him.

"Auntie NaNa don't cry" Diva rubbed her back too.

"Mommy look I be silly and make you stop be sad" Kieran made funny faces to stop Natalie's crying but she never looked at him.

"Hey buds why don't yall come with braey outside and we'll play hide and seek." Braelynn grabbed the boys hands and walked them outside. Diva ran behind.

"MiMi why" she cried harder and started coughing on me. She lucky she going through something or I'd punch her.

"I don't know why he won't believe me"

"I know and he'll realize he's and idiot without a cause without you" I kissed her forehead.

Mar walked into the house and I saw it as my cue to leave. "I'm taking the boys" I hollered as we were walking out. I went and grabbed their car seats out of Natalie's car and I picked up Kylan. Braelynn carried Kieran.
~~~~
*Natalies POV*

"listen to me Mar I swear I did not kiss him he kissed me and I immediately pulled away and slapped him." Tears were still running down my face.

"You swear" He looked at me and his eyes showed nothing but hurt.

"Of course babe I love you and only you I'm 7 months pregnant with your baby" I started crying harder. He wiped my tears and looked at me.

"Baby you and I are meant to be here's how I know I can look in your eyes and I can tell you are telling the truth" He kissed me. This isn't the first time he's accused me of cheating tho. But then again I've accused him a plenty of times.

"Babe we are falling apart" his voice cracked.

"Counseling might work babe"

"We need to work on trust"

"I'll make us an appointment to see one" I stood on my tiptoes to kiss him. Hopefully this will help us.