1.5K Special - Yandere!America/Alfred (Hetalia) - Delicate

Start from the beginning

"Grazie, bella!" The brunette turned his smile to me and I could almost picture flowers surrounding him, causing me to let out a small laugh as I smiled back.

"You're welcome, dude! I'm glad you liked it!" Turning back towards the blonde who had dragged me inside the room, I tilted my head to the side. "So, why did you want me to meet everyone? You don't even know me. I mean, I'm just the pizza girl, ya know?"

"That's why, dude! I, I mean we, want to get to know the dude who's been bringing us all this awesome pizza, right everyone?" He grinned at me, giving me a thumbs up as the people around us just looked on with faces that told me this was rather normal behavior for the young man.

I couldn't help but laugh at the cute obliviousness of the young blonde standing near me. It didn't hurt I actually had a bit of a thing for cute guys in glasses. Sending another smile his way, I finally introduced myself properly to everyone.

"My names (y/n). It's great to meet you all!" Reaching forward, I grabbed the blondes hand and gave it a quick shake before pulling back for a fist bump, laughing at his confused look before showing him what I was waiting for. "Like this, dude."

I was the only one who didn't notice how red his face became as I gently closed his hand into a fist and gave it a light tap with my own curled fingers. By the time I looked up into his blue eyes, he had already gotten the blush mostly under control.

"O-oh, cool move dude!" Rubbing the back of his head with one hand, he went over and opened one of the pizza boxes, grabbing a slice and taking a bite.

"Well... I should get back to work... It was nice meeting you?" Fidgeting in place a bit, I started heading towards the door after giving a nervous wave to the people staring at me.

Especially the tallest man, another blonde who was watching me with a calm, gentle smile on his face. Although the flirtatious smirk on the long haired blonde wasn't very encouraging either. What was with all the weird blonde guys around here?

Just a few steps from the door, I turned around and jumped when I saw the guy who had pulled me in standing before me. Really, what was with all the blondes?

"Sorry dude! I didn't mean to startle you. I wanted to introduce myself before you left! My names Alfred F. Jones! I'm the Hero around here!" Grabbing my hand, he gave it a shake before pulling back for a fist bump, the cute smile on his face melting my heart just a bit.

"Good to meet ya, Alfred dude! I'll see you tomorrow then?" I asked, smiling happily at him, my cheeks warm as I met his eyes.

"Yeah! Tomorrow for sure, dude! We'll order double toppings!" Looking behind him, I could almost see how much the people behind him were growing weary of just eating pizza every day.

Pulling out a folded piece of paper, I turned and handed it to the brunette who had eaten the pasta earlier.

"Oh, here is the new menu. Since we added the pastas to it, they gave me a few copies to hand out. There are also salads and subs, so if you want something other than pizza, feel free to see what we have available!" I grinned again at the shouts of joy from the guys in the room, the brunette repeating the word "Pasta!" over and over again.

Walking out with a smile, I waved goodbye to Alfred and headed back to work.

--------

It took another three weeks before Alfred finally asked me out, something I had been anticipating from him for a couple weeks at that point. I'd almost been ready to ask him first, but my coworkers all insisted I wait for him to man up.

Although, I don't think they expected our first date to be at a burger joint. At least it was a good one though! He might have some odd quirks, but he did know how to pick a good burger joint.