"So, seven?" He says with a smirk.

"Yeah, sure, fine, whatever." You mumble as you push him back through the TV screen, a huge grin on his face the whole time.

First Date! :)

Turns out, Red had been right! You had gotten the job. Your café was open every morning from Tuesday to Friday, and on the afternoons/evenings Saturday through Tuesday. You worked Saturday through Wednesday, full shifts. You had hired two friends to work with you, because you didn't need anyone else to help.

Tonight was the date with Red, and he had stopped by to talk to you a few hours before he would come back.

"Do you have any Pokémon clothing?"

"Who do you think you're asking here?" That made him laugh. "Of course I do! I have May's outfit, and Misty's outfit, and-"

"You're so cute." He said, and that stopped you mid-sentence. Your cheeks turned crimson, and Glitchy winked at you.

"Dress in whatever outfit you want, but make sure you're not too constricted. We'll be walking around a lot." That made you curious, so you wondered what you would be doing the whole time before the date.

You had made up your own Pokémon character outfit. You wore a pair of white shorts, with a black, tight tank top with a scoop-cut, and over that, you wore a white, see-through tee-shirt with the design of a cherubi on the back. You put your hair up in a high-side ponytail, and curled it. You did your makeup accordingly, and took care of hygiene things, including bodyspray, to smell good.

At seven, you went down to your living room, and there Red was, in his hat and everything. You giggled at how attractive he always looked.

"Oh, hey." You smiled at him.

"Hey, babe! You ready to go?"

You nod and stand next to him.

"Step on it." He says, gesturing to the 3DS on the ground.

"What?"

"Go ahead. You won't break it. Just... step on the screen." You nervously place your foot on the screen, and suddenly, you get sucked through!

"Woah!!!" You gasp, looking around at Lavender Town.

"Isn't it cool? I used to live here, before I became a Creepypasta." You nod, taking in all your surroundings. He leads you through the town, showing you everything from the character's Point of View.

You had stopped walking, and a beautiful little Cyndaquil had run up to you, jumping into your arms. You almost began to cry happy tears, because you had always wanted to see a real, live Pokémon, and now there was this wonderful little one, snuggled into your arms!

"Wow, that's so cute..." before you could stop him, Red had taken a picture. He saved it and put his phone away.

"Hey, that's MY-" a girl began to yell, running up to you two. "Pokémon..." she quietly trailed off, awed at the sight before her.

"Oh my God, you're May!" You said, going up to her and handing her Cyndaquil, then shaking her hand. "I-I'm so sorry. I'm Y/N." You introduced yourself.

"Well, hi! ...Can I ask what you were doing with my Cyndaquil?"

"Oh, she had run up to me... she just kind of jumped into my arms. I'm so sorry." May smiled at you brightly.

"Oh, no problem! I'm just happy she's safe. I was chasing after her, she had run- off-" Cyndaquil tried to squirm out of her grasp, and when she finally did, she jumped back into your arms.