She was quiet for the rest of the night.

"I-is my... hobby... a bad... thing?"

"What? No! I love it a lot! I especially like how you dyed your cat's fur. It's really cute." You blushed again.

"Thank you..." you said quietly.

"Youre welcome!" He smiled at you. "Well, I have to get going..." he said, standing up.

"Wait!" You didn't want him to leave... you were scared that you'd never see him again. You stood up too, your blanket wrapped around you.

"Don't worry, this won't be the last time I drop by, babe." He winked at you, and you blushed and watched him climb back through your TV. The rest of the night was great. You fell asleep to the first season of the first Pokémon series, and it finished playing through while you were asleep. You didn't know it, but Red watched you for a little while before you fell asleep, smiling almost the whole time.

When He Doesn't Take No For An Answer

*a week later*

You'd been home alone for a few weeks, seeing as this was your new home. You had gotten everything set up, and the first thing you had done that night was watch the first ever Pokémon movie made. You fell asleep to the first disc of the first season of the first series of Pokémon...

After you met that piece of candy, Glitchy Red... ugh, he gives me the good feelings.

Conscience, you're gross.

I try my best to be. :)

Shut up.

You woke up that morning and had made yourself some cinnamon toast (or whatever if you don't like cinnamon toast), and had cleaned up your mess. Today, you were going to go to an interview for a very high-paying job- Owning your own café.

The interview wasn't until four o' clock, so you had time to relax before you had to get ready. You did the same as before, shutting and locking and covering your doors and windows, and you got a bowl of popcorn and a bottle of ice water, and started up the episode you fell asleep on a few weeks ago. You'd been really busy lately, moving furniture in, redecorating, and such.

After the episode was over, the credits began to roll, and you were about to skip them, when the screen froze, and the screen rippled. You began to get excited, but you hid it well.

Glitchy Red popped out of the TV, and stood in front of you.

"Hey, gorgeous." He said, making you blush.

"H-hi, Red..." you stuttered, nervous.

"I was just dropping by to see how moving in has gone. And I wanted to make sure seven o' clock works for tomorrow night."

"What?" You were shocked, and slightly confused. Well, very confused. "What about seven o' clock tomorrow night?"

"I'll be picking you up then, if you aren't working or anything. By the way, I know you'll get the job you have the interview for today."

"R-really?"

"Yeah."

"But... wh-what if I'm not good enough for you to take me out at seven tomorrow?"

"Fuck that, I'm surprised you're letting me talk to you right now. You're fucking amazing, and I'm just a good-for-nothing Creepypasta that murders people who play my game if I don't like them."

Now, it was your turn to tell him off.

"Excuse me? What did you just say about yourself? You're wrong. You're my everything! Pokémon is my whole life, and you're a big part of that! You're attractive, and determined! It's wonderful! So don't you ever say anything like that again! Because you're wrong." You jabbed his chest with your finger, then pushed him towards the TV.