"No," Ashton said and scoffed in irritation, "He's 16 and the most innocent boy I have ever met"

"So?" Michael asked, "You fucked me when I was 14"

"You weren't a virgin"

"I had never had someone up my ass before"

"But you weren't innocent" Ashton said simply.

Michael shrugged, "True"

The two boys say in silence for a while until Ashton felt a hand on his thigh. He looked down and saw Michael's hand slid up towards his crotch.

Ashton frowned and turned to look at Michael's motionless face. He looked down at the hand again and before it got to his crotch, he brushed it away.

"Stop" he mumbled and leaned his head back against the rock again, sighing out deeply. He heard rustle from beside him but ignored the way Michael moved around until he felt Michael's lips on his neck.

"What are you doing?" Ashton asked in a monotone voice. Michael pulled away just an inch from Ashton's skin to speak.

"Doing you a favor. You haven't gotten off, skin against skin, for weeks. I'm just giving you some friendly help" Michael mumbled before placing his dark pink lips on Ashton's skin again.

"You're so fucking needy," Ashton spoke and shrugged Michael off of him before the green haired boy had any time to suck a mark on his skin, "Get off me"

"Why so bitter?" Michael spoke and scoffed soon after.

"Why such a whore?" Ashton said and Michael rolled his eyes. "You were the one who said to me to stop fucking around with you and focus on Luke anyway"

"Well, since when are you the one to follow orders? My orders specifically" Michael mumbled and Ashton gritted his teeth in annoyance.

"Why are you so on my back today?" Ashton asked and Michael shrugged.

"Because I'm not even in your life anymore. We're so called best friends but the only thing we had was sex and now when we don't even have that, we basically have nothing. You're like gust of wind that's far gone now"

Ashton turned to look at his friend with a slightly scrunched up face. "Are you really jealous of Luke?"

"How can I be jealous of him when I did more stuff with you than you two will ever do together" Michael said and sighed out as he found a comfortable spot.

"Would you be jealous if Luke and I were fucking?" Ashton asked.

Michael shrugged. "Not really. We've fucked other people while fucking each other. This is the same thing"

"This is not the same thing," Ashton scoffed out, "Luke is nothing like those other people"

"Yeah, because he's normal human being" Michael said and Ashton bit the inside of his cheek. What the green haired boy had said was true. Ashton had never in his life interacted closely with people that wasn't 'types' like him and Michael.

It was way too dangerous and way too irresponsible to bring civil people into their dangerous lives. Ashton had tried to not get Luke involved, he really did, but he failed and now he just seem to not being able to let go of the blonde. 

"I know, okay?" Ashton snapped at Michael. Michael turned his head to look at his older friend before nodding his head and rolling his eyes.

Ashton locked his jaw and Michael watched him intently before leaning forward. He breathed hotly against Ashton's lip and the curly haired boy scoffed before gripping Michael's face and pulled the younger boy away from him.