nine / re-uploaded

Start from the beginning

Luke just figure that he had to wait and see what they were until Ashton told him with real words.

"Just don't ask questions, it's for your own good. Maybe I'll be able to tell you some things, but I'll do that without you questioning me, Luke" Ashton spoke after a while.

Luke fiddled with his fingers and looked out of the window before glancing over at Ashton again. He studied the attractive boy beside him and but his lip.

Ashton was wearing a white t-shirt with a black leatherjacket over, while his legs were dressed in black ripped jeans. Even though the outfit was very basic, Luke thought Ashton looked extremely attractive and Luke regretted that he didn't choose those pair of jeans that those peace of jeans that made his legs look extra good.

He wasn't sure Ashton would realize that though. He never really looked at Luke that way, but that's what made Luke like Ashton even more, because he didn't treat Luke like an object.

"Sorry," Ashton said, pulling Luke out of his thoughts. Luke frowned and looked at Ashton with confusion because he had no idea why Ashton was 'sorry'.

"I called you Luke," Ashton said when seeing Luke's confused state, "You wanted me to keep calling you angel"

Luke was hit with realization when hearing what Ashton said and smiled big because he felt all warm inside very time Ashton called him that.

"Yeah?" Luke murmured and bashfully smiled, having to bite down his bottom lip to not smile so but his cheeks would break.

The two boys drove around for about 15 minutes until Ashton pulled up by a small cafe a bit out of town. It was rather empty, but maybe that's what Luke had to expect to not get caught hanging out with Ashton.

Ashton exited the car without any words and Luke was left alone. He watched as Ashton walked in front of the car and stopped to look back and see Luke not following him.

Luke took a deep breath before exiting the car and walked over to Ashton shyly. Ashton locked the can and waited for Luke to reach his side.

"You okay?" Ashton asked as Luke looked up from the ground. He nodded and smiled weakly, making Ashton furrow his eyebrows.

Ashton licked his lips before reaching one hand out for Luke. The younger boy looked at the older's hand and smiled before placing his small one in Ashton's big one.

"Let's go eat angel" Ashton said and started walking, gently tugging Luke with him.

Luke smiled as he looked down at their locked hands, blushing slightly when seeing his own slim hand disappear in Ashton's big one.

This hands that had been placed on Luke's hips as they had been kissing, and those hands that had also caressed his back soothingly so he had fallen sleep safely.

**

Luke was nibbling on a piece of pancake and glanced up when feeling Ashton's eyes on him.

Ashton was sitting across from him, calmly drinking his coffee and intensely studying the blonde's face.

"What?" Luke asked as he noticed the obvious staring Ashton was doing, "Do I have something on my face?"

Luke frantically wiped his mouth with the back of his hand but stopped when Ashton shook his head calmly.

"No," Ashton said simply and put down his cup of coffee on the table, "There's nothing on your face"

"Then why are you looking at me like that?" Luke asked carefully.

"Because I've actually never looked at you before" Ashton said and let his eyes roam over Luke's face before mumbling that he needs to go to the bathroom.