Chapter 22: Decisions, decisions.

I didn’t know what to think, I didn’t understand how I should react.

I mean, I shouldn’t assume right?

I heard it correctly, he has a girlfriend. Her name was Perrie something. I couldn’t even get her last name clearly because as soon as Liam said a name, I felt like my ears fell off.

But I mean, why should I get mad? Or even get jealous? He never said anything about liking me, or having feelings for me. He just liked annoying me, and getting me flustered. And I was clear about just being friends with him, right?

Maybe he just wanted to become my friend, that’s why he so badly wanted to hang out. We never held hands, or kissed, or anything. We’re just, friends…

We’re not even close.

But who am I kidding?

I was beginning to like him and I thought he felt the same way. Guess I was wrong. I should have believed in my first instinct. He was gonna break my heart. And look now where it got me, I’m officially heartbroken.

Even though I said that it was too soon to tell, feelings are feelings, no matter how early on you felt them.

I shrugged off the tears that were threatening to fall. It fucking hurt, but I won’t let it show. I won’t let him affect me.

I am not gonna let him take advantage of my vulnerability.

I am not gonna let him break my heart,

Again.

He still doesn’t know that I’m aware of his current relationship. I’m gonna let him do what he wants to do, but I’m not falling for any of it. He has a girlfriend, and if he tries to make a move on me, then he is a real asshole, and he doesn’t deserve his girlfriend, whoever she is.

**

“Something up?” Elise asked.

“Not really. What happened with you and Niall?” I asked to distract her from finding out what was really bothering me.

“Nothing. He just became my new friend. How about you huh? Alley girl?” she raised her eyebrows suggestively at me.

Now she believes me! The alley story wasn’t just some made up thing, it’s actually real.

I sighed.

“Nothing. We’re just… friends.” I cringed at the last word.

“Friends my ass! The way he looked at you was not just friendly, if you know what I mean.”

I thought so too. Maybe he just has really tantalizing eyes.

Maybe I’m just reading too much into what he does!

Maybe, maybe I’m just another one of those girls who falls for the charms of a really pretty boy and ends up being broken.

Yes, I am aware that I am turning into the person I’ve always wanted to not be.

Why did it have to happen to me? Why did HE have to happen?

I was fine when I never knew him, personally. I was doing great. I was the strong, confident girl who knew her place. Now I’m this lame teenager who falls for the famous guy, who will never, ever return those feelings back.

I slumped down in the couch where I sat from last night with Ed and Elise. We talked about the tour earlier and I can’t bring myself to get too excited about it because my mind was filled with silly good-looking boys, with nice hair and hazel eyes.

Just then, my thoughts were halted by my vibrating ass. I really should stop putting my phone in my back pocket. I pulled it out and read the mention.

@edsheeran: “Talking about tour stuff with @Carsguitarr and @ElisePetersen Check out their music! So stoked!”

Okay. I know he’s just right in front of me at the moment but I want to fangirl. I want to scream! Ed Sheeran just tweeted me! And it’s not just a retweet or a happy-birthday-make-your-day kinda tweet, it’s a mention! Like were some sort of friends or something! And that mere fact alone makes me forget about a certain raven-haired boy.

I was so giddy I could jump as high as six feet. But I was trying to contain myself and just pretend, everything was chill. I retweeted it, smiled at Ed, and gave him a little thanks, but deep inside I was falling from the rooftop of a 60-story building but everything around me is made of cotton candy, so nothing could go wrong in the world. Happy was an understatement.

Instantly, I had 3,000 more followers.

My phone buzzed again, and I thought it would be another tweet from Ed that would make my day, but it was not.

It was a text.

“Hey! Heard about the tour with Ed! Got your number from him too! So excited for you! You’re going places hater! We should hang out again soon. Text me?  – Popstar x”

The nerve of that boy! I hated his guts so much! But I’m stuck in a bigger dilemma of conflicting feelings.

Should I reply to him? Or should I just stop talking to him completely?

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

AHHHHHHH. There’s a thin line between love and hate. Caroline loves Zayn and hates him at the same time. What should she do????

Dedication goes to @SoIrresistable because she’s hosting this contest(?) book called The Husband Games. It’s basically like the Hunger Games, One Direction Edition, where you get to be tributes, and kill off each other and win them as husbands! LOL :D I’m under District Zayn, and it’s really interesting being a part of it since I love both 1D and The Hunger Games. Yayyyy. You guys go check it out and vote for my one shots! I’m Joey Robbins. HAH!

Oh, and hey, I updated! :D I love you guys! Your comments make me fangirl quite a lot! Hahaha

PS You should blame that gif for my suuuper duuuper late update, it kinda paralyzed me.

G xx