Chapter 14: Irish Adventures.

Okay, as you all know I update on Mondays and Thursdays. It's just Friday, but here's an early update because it's Harry's Birthday! hahahaha :)) Why are you guys depressed that he's nineteen?! I'm nineteen, and that's not old! OKAY? hahaha do you love my surprise update? I just couldn't wait to post okay?? HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAZZBEAR! Have loads of fun today! x btw guys, I just realized that my real life crush looks a little bit like Harry Styles, and he's got an ugly girlfriend << insignificant, but it's my A/N so yeahh.. Okay, here's chpter 14 now.

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

*Zayn’s POV*

I heard shuffling from the other side of the room. I share my hotel room with Niall, so I’m guessing he’s probably just awake for some late night snack. I opened one of my eyes to peak.

Damn! This leprechaun has a date! He’s not going to just get a late night snack looking so dapper.

I threw a pillow at him.

“Ow man! What was that for?”

“Who’s your date?”

“What?! Nobody!”

“Where are you going you sneaky bastard?”

“Out.”

“Mhmm.” I sat up from my bed unconvinced. I stared at him with my eyebrows raised waiting for an explanation.

He was trying to figure out what to tell me. Come on Niall, don’t you know better than to try to lie to me? I always find out what you’re up to.

“Alright, alright! If I bring you along, would you promise not to tell anyone?”

“Yeah alright”

“Just the two of us, kay?”

“Okay. Where are we going?”

“Ed invited me to a bar. Said, s’checking out his new opening act.” He smiled excitedly.

That boy’s got some pretty serious man-crushing issues. I shrugged, and went to put on a hoodie and fix my hair. Before we went out of the door, Niall faced me.

“This is a bad idea” he said looking at me while considering if he made the right decision.

 “You thinking of staying?”

“No. You shouldn’t come with me.”

“Why?”

“I’m trying to be low-key you know.”

“Why Niall, are you embarrassed to be seen with me?” I mock gasped in my girliest impression.

“I just don’t want to be seen is all.” He said seriously, and his face fell.

 “With me?” I fake-pouted to cheer him up. 

“Well, the blonde quiff ’s pretty hard to miss.” He smiled.

I knew he didn’t want to be smothered by fans tonight, but I also knew that he was desperate to see his Ed Sheeran.

“Don’t worry, it’s almost 1 in the morning. Considering how old most of our fans are, it’s probably way past their bed times.” I assured him.

“Fine.” He sighed giving up the fight.

I instantly pulled his face and kissed him on the cheek.

“Yes!” I whisper-yelled out of triumph. He looked annoyed, but I saw the corners of his lips pull up and he began laughing.

“Now let’s go!” I said. He nodded, and we both snuck out of our room. I put up my hoodie and he wore his cap. There are no more girls lined outside the hotel unlike earlier today. It felt good to actually exit through the main door without being known. So far, operation “see Ed” is on its favor.

**

The place was just a few blocks away from our hotel so we just walked towards it. No paps, no fans, no one walking around who recognized us. It felt amazing and liberating as well, I knew Niall felt it too. We walked in comfortable silence until we got to the place.

“We have to pass by the back alley.” Niall said motioning to the alley in the corner of the club.

“Why? Are there a lot of people inside the bar tonight?”

“Sort of. But, were staying in the VIP room upstairs, and this is the only other way aside from the one inside, and it’s a bit crowded.”

We headed to the alley where a fire escape led its way towards the second floor of the club.

It reminded me of the dark alley again. It reminded me of her again. I kept thinking about those haunting dark eyes. When will I ever get to look at it again?

“This way boys.” I looked up and saw Ed from the door of the staircase calling us.

Niall climbed up and I followed suit. Why couldn’t I just get her off of my mind?

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

I just had to put in Ed Sheeran, of course! I love him, and I find Niall’s mancrushing suuuper duper cute! <3 I mean, don’t you?

Anyway this chapter is dedicated to @BelWatson because I’m in love with her. Seriously, tell her that. I am so obsessed with her book Misconceptions that I ship Zila more than my own characters. Also there’s something in there about not meeting Zayn in a dark alley, which cracked me up like mad because it’s exactly what THIS story is all about. HAHAHA

SIDEBAR: My beautiful Ziall feels.

again, Happy Nineteenth Birthday Hazzbear! <3

xx G