Chapter 9: What did I do wrong?

*Zayn's POV*

This is it.

I can feel it.

I was holding her, and she was holding me. I looked deep into her big black eyes and slowly inched towards her lips. I closed my eyes, and felt her long lashes brush my eyelids. I felt her close her eyes too.

Our foreheads touched, and then our noses, and then...

The backdoor opened with a loud sound. She quickly pulled away. We both looked at the direction of the door. We were far from each other now. I heard our road manager talking on his phone.

"Zayn?" he then said, still behind the door, and probably still on his phone too.

"Over here." I said. I looked at her but she was now looking at her feet, leaning on the wall across me.

"5 minutes." I heard him say, then got back to his phone call and closed the door.

We looked at each other.

"Your fans are looking for you." she smiled, but not like the one before. She looked disappointed. I know I was.

"So..." I didn't know what to say, I didn't want it to end. Whatever "it" was.

She looked out to the street.

"I have to go." 

What? No!

"Would you like to come with us?" the words came out of my mouth.

"What do you mean?" she asked.

"Erm, watch the show? I'll introduce you to the guys."

Please say yes. Please say yes?

"Tempting, but no." she smiled again. "Patrick's not there anymore. I can come out of hiding, see?"

I looked out the street. The bastard chose this exact time to be gone. Just great.

"Not a fan. I understand." I gave her a smolder. I know, desperate.

"I'd love to stay and watch, but I'm a 'hater' remember? I can't be seen watching your show." she said finger quoting the word hater.

Fuck. My smolder didn't work. For the first fucking time! Why won't you stay??

"I can't persuade you, can't I?" for some reason I felt like I could cry.

"I'll see you again sometime, Zayn." she moved closer to whisper to my ear, then she kissed me on the cheek.

I couldn't stop looking at her eyes. She was backing away from me, and I couldn't move.

Last chance mate. Say something!

But I couldn't. All I could think about was her soft lips on my face.

"Goodbye." she smiled.

The backdoor opened again. I looked at the door and saw a blonde head pop out.

"Let's go man!" Niall called.

I looked back into the street, and she was gone.

"What's with you man?" Niall asked as I got inside. I just realized I was smiling like an idiot.

"You probably wouldn't believe me anyway." I said still smiling to myself.

Then Niall went to the guys and they started messing around again, excluding me from their jokes. I didn't care, I was happy.

She does things to me. I have to see her again. I need to find her. I'm gonna find her!

Fuck.

I didn't get her name.

------------------------------------------------------------------

I know I promised this chapter would be posted on Zayn's birthday but I couldn't wait! And I just saw the Kiss You video, and well, you know, I gotta give you guys more happiness. HAHAHA! cheesy?

WHAT WAS YOUR FAVORITE PART OF THE VIDEO? TELL ME.

You wanna know what my hatest part was?

I dont know where I could focus, the entire time, they were all so adorableeee ;) hahaha

Anyway this chapter is dedicated to @Molly_15 because she's my new friend, and she stayed up with me to wait for the Kiss You video, even though I dont know what time it is where she's from, its 4 in the morning here. :))

Anyway, the last chapter will be ON ZAYN'S BIRTHDAY. No surprises! ;D

I'm starting the sequel. If you want me to post it? ;)

Anddd yeah.. the works! vote, comment, and fan. LOVE YOU ALL!

xxG