Half Breed

The title of this story was changed from Old Friends to Half Breed.

*

Half breed they call her . . . she is the only of her kind. The daughter of the wizard, and the elf who wields the elven ring, Nenya. The daughter of Gandalf the Grey, and the Lady Galadriel of Lothlórien.

And she was born thousands of years ago.

Yes. They had a child. Long ago. Centuries. Her mother raised her for many years untill the child decided to go to her father, and learn witchcraft. Decades later, the now fully grown half breed went back to her mother. Where she was not treated so well of the other elves. She could not live with her mother any longer in a place where she was not wanted. The lady of Lorién begged her daughter not to leave, but in vain.

Having the power of heeling nearly all, the only thing she can not heal is a wound infected with poison. And given to her by her mother, a pendant, that blessed her with the power of disguise and peering into others minds. The power of disguise makes her able to take any living beings shape. Elf, man, hobbit, dwarf or animal. Yet without the pendant she can not use these two powers.

Losing her pendat in a battle with the pale orcs spawn, Bolg, while in the body of a dwarf. She can not change back. And wonders the lands for years as a dwarf. Untill she meets the dwarf prince, Thorin Oakenshield. They befriend each other and live for many years as close friends. But through out these years, she does not see her mother, nor her father. That is untill her old friend asks her to join him on his quests to reclaim his homeland. Erebor.

Not having met Thorin, nor any of his remaining family for years, what will happen when the familiar face of a young dwarf prince starts to break through the wall she has built around her, a wall of emotions she's hiding behind. What will happen when she stands face to face with her father. And what will happen when her friends find out the truth? Will she stay or will she leave?

*

I have thought of writing this story since The Hobbit An Unexpected Journey came out, & I finally decided to do it.

I mean isn't Kili (Aidan Turner) just beyond beautiful?

This story will be based on the films, since I have yet to read tje books, they are impossible to find over here.

I do not own any of the material or plot, exept Lyanne & the scenes I made up myself.

Yes, I know that Kili dies in The Hobbit, but I have not decided yet if I'm going to let him die in this story, because I have an idea to keep him alive.

Only time will tell. I hope you guys like this story!

P.S!
Many people dissagree on Gandalf's age, & my character in this story is several thousands of years old. I looked it up, took me several weeks, not kidding, I am serious, to find it.
I looked at several other pages and I counted some shit, apparently Gandalf, Saruman & Sauron are the same age. Give or take a few years (or decades) in between. But it turns out Gandalf could be 11 000+ years old . . .

P.P.S!
My spelling is not perfect, I live in Sweden so I may have ALOT of typos.

Anyways, enjoy!

Like/rate & comment!
Xx