"Oh, yeah. I'm sorry, dude. We are very tired. We'll talk to you later!" Harry exclaimed. I entered the room that Niall assigned us, and waited for Harry to enter behind me. Once he entered, I closed the door and sighed.

"What's wrong?" Harry asked.

"I don't want to be here!" I exclaimed. Harry chuckled and shook his head.

"I don't want to be here, either, but we must stay here." He said.

"Alright! But just for tonight. Tomorrow, we will take a flight to the United States." I said. Harry yawned and nodded.

"Okay." He said. "Now, if you don't mind, I think I'll go to sleep."

"Okay. Good night, Har!" I exclaimed. Harry smiled.

"Good night, Lou."

***

Christopher's P.O.V

"We are here!" I exclaimed, unbuckling my seatbelt and getting out of the car. Chad and Bryan, who were currently asleep, woke up and smiled. The sky was dark and full of stars, which were as bright as Charlie's eyes. I smiled as I remembered her beautiful eyes and her wonderful smile.

Bryan and Chad got out of the car, and that's when they noticed we weren't at a gas station as I told them we were. They said they had to pee, so I told them I was going to park at a gas station, but then I remembered they were guys.

"What the heck?" Bryan said, staring at the empty highway. "You said we were at a gas station!"

"We are still on the highway!" Chad exclaimed. "We need to get to the gas station! I have to pee!"

"What kind of guys are you?" I asked raising one of my eyebrows. "There are plenty of trees over there, just go and pee." I said pointing at the trees that were next to the road.

"Uhm, I don't want to go there. It's dark and cold." Chad said.

"Me neither," Bryan said making an obnoxious look. "I have never peed on a tree. It's disgusting."

"Yeah. What if a bird comes and tries to eat my thing?" Chad said. I stared at them with my eyes wide open. Were they serious?

"They would still be hungry if they did." I muttered.

"What do you mean?" Chad asked. "Are you trying to say my thing is small?"

"No..." I said with sarcasm. Chad shot me a glare and I just shrugged. "Just stop behaving like little girls and pee over there." I said, pointing at the trees.

"No, it's gross." Bryan said. His blue eyes stared at me with an obnoxious look, and I frowned.

"Come on! Don't be chickens!" I exclaimed. Chad ran a hand through his red hair, and his green eyes stared at me sadly.

"I'll go if Bryan goes." He finally said. Bryan gulped and stared at me.

"Go, Bryan." I demanded. Bryan sighed and ran a hand throught his black hair. Then, he walked to one of the trees and started to pull his pants down. I shook my head and sighed. "Your turn, ginger." I said. Chad nodded and walked to the tree next to Bryan.

I smiled as I saw them. They were finally where I wanted them to be. I rushed to the car and got inside. Once I was inside, I locked the doors and smirked. I heard Bryan and Chad arguing, and then I heard Bryan scream.

"Ow! A squirrel bit my dick!" He exclaimed. I shook my head and started the engine. Once, the car was on, I started driving to where Charlie was--Doncaster. I was able to get rid of those stupid guys, nothing could stop me now.