Chapter 9 : Royal Bloods

(A/N: I know i said to updated three days ago but the wifi never came and still haven't came! But anyway please enjoy Hyungs!!!)

Mark P.O.V ~

" Young Master Jackson! We aré here to get you back!" The men in black with shades that couldn't tell their eyes, all musclier.

" like hell I am going back to that hell hole!" Jackson said while stepping in front of me. What do they want! Starting to Grip the shirt Jackson wore.

No P.O.V. ~

Jackson couldn't stand to go back to his hell. Soon the men walked towards Jackson, he wraps his arms around his smaller boyfriend, " I command you to stop! Don't you dare touch him nor any of us!" Jackson growled at the men who seem take back my their prince's actions. Was this the same obedient child they knew?

But that didn't stop the men from come after the royal bloods.
( A/N: they don't know about Mark so don't get confused!
(^◇^))

In the corner of Jackson's eyes the men were crowding near JB and Youngjae while they soon were out sight.

After the shouts of men, the people soon fled to escape the danger leaving the four young males with their peoblem.

By the time the last person was out, the men who looked like the leader with tattoos and shades on, was facing Jackson and JB.

" i'am sorry Young Masters but Today's Plans Changed" a smirk quick appeared in his face and with that he grabbed both princes while their lovers in their arms, dragging them in the arms of his men.

Mark who was still stunned by what's happen was dragged apart from Jackson's arms yet Jackson shouted and soon kicked the men in their waist.

Jackson P. O. V. ~

" I won't go! I don't want my life controlled!!!" I yell at them and run to Mark who was now shaking violent against my skin. His ruby lips went pale, his milky skin quickly felt ice cold, all I could feel Mark quivering in my embrace "Mark what's wrong! Babe look at me!" I cup his face so our eyes are staring at each other. Yet Mark was crying, tears stained his face has he holds onto my shirt for his life.

I was going to speak when I hear someone cut me off midd sentence. I turn to see a group of my fathers guardsmen eyeing all of us.

"My apologizes Young Masters but it's time to go back or you see you friend die!" He yelled his sentence and ran straight towards Mark, I couldn't see his figure as he quickly snacked my angel out of my grasp.

I stood and saw that they weren't joking about killing Mark nor Youngjae on the spot. " don't you dare harm my Angel!" I shout back with anger boiling up to my head. The day I wanted to treat Mark as a Flower angel but I get in return was him crying his eyes out while a bade was near his pale neck.

If I hurt them they might kill Mark and Youngjae in the spot. I stood there, pathetically unable to do anything as cold sweat rolled down my forehead, I turn my head to JB who just nods at me and by that I leave him up to it.

JB stood straight yet powerful, fixed his hair by pulling it back a little, and acted like a royal again like nothing happen then he spoke,"You can take us but one condition. We go and those two boys come with us, not like prisoners but will be handled like guests. Are we agreement ?"

My father's guards both looked at each other with shocked faces that JB wanted a person coming to the royal mansion the first. "Fine Young Masters. But you explain this to the kings you hear!" We nod to him and then told us to go outside to the royal cars to take us back where we had the least freedom.

As we walk to the car Mark was clinging to me like a scared animal wanting to go and leave this atmosphere. I could only hold his hand to relieve his horror.

Youngjae was only was gripping JB hand for his life while his face was calm .

Where get into the car hand never once pulled away form my hand thought the ride.

At the Jackson's Mansion ~

When we arrived to my house the butlers soon tug me to my room with JB not far behind. Mark and Youngjae were to sit in my living room.

I couldn't say anything nor complain If I dare to they both will be out.

As we are in the room the butlers take our cloths off, my white shirt, black skinny jeans and grey vans off which both our fathers say not worthy for a prince to wear.

We see the suits we wore, mine was black, red with gold running though the edges and metals of my years with my belt that suited my father taste but not me. JB was white with silver and blue and metals like mine.

After our change they fixed our hair by flatting it and curving it to the slide to look more suitable to our positions.

I looked at the mirror that was long ways and saw me back to a royal that once had it all but now has no freedom

I go back to Mark to only see my father and JB father standing infornt of my angel and Youngjae. I was planning on going to Mark yet I was cut off," if you want our sons, then you have to fight for him!" My father shouted to my angel. Then JB father added," the only way is to fight for them in the princess war."

My heart stopped beating, everything stopped, nothing moved. I might never see my angel again! The princess war has began, nothing can stop this war.

--------------------------------------------
So yup princess war! They will have to fight for their prince!!

I be a monster to my baby Mark!

Please keep reading and vote and comment because it's going to be more drama then ever!
   -  Authornim(@⌒ー⌒@)