Sneak Peek Of Chapter 14 : My Mistake, My Killer Attacks Me

Authornim: I'm sorry! My hyungs!!  I'm a horrible author. I hope this chapter can help you hyungs, this is a little sad. Please Vote and Comment.

No P.O.V.~

As Yugyeom left Mark. He thought about how much he looked like that angel in the picture while going to Jackson's room. Going through the halls, down the stairs and up again to a different location where Jackson's room is. His mind went like light thinking of how he was going to say to Jackson about his angel. Soon enough he was right at the door with curled straight lines, running gold and red, perfectly for a Prince in a fairy tale. Yugyeom hesitated onto knocking on the door was shocked to find his friend with  pale skin.

Yugyeom quickly came up to the sick looking Jackson who was not caring an inch about himself but for Mark. "What the hell! Why do you look lifeless!!?" Yugyeom questioned the older who was now on a sofa to help him.

"That doesn't matter! I want to know about my Mark!" Jackson growls at his pain getting intense by the second.

Yugyeom was taken back for the question. How did he know? Did he have a tracker on the angel? Or something? "Who told you about him?"

Jackson gave him a glare and opened his mouth to say the little girl named Sunny. With a face told him. Yugyeom mentally cussed the small girl for being so nosy, pinching the bridge of his nose.
"Ugh! Why can't she close her mouth for one second!" Yugyeom spilled out. Jackson got off the sofa and walked away from Yugyeom, yet the younger took Jackson's wrist and pushed him onto the couch. Jackson who looks at the younger angrily growls,"get off me! I want to see Mark!"

Yugyeom only holds down the Prince, who is punching and kicking, taking the hits while new and new bruises form. Yugyeom makes caring eyes to his older who doesn't see but opens his mouth, "Jackson please stop your hurting yourself. Mark is fine! He's alright!" With that Jackson looks up and realizing what he has done and sits up and so dose his best friend.

Is the starting good?? I'm sorry for ignoring you Hyungs and noona! I will updated the rest soon!! Please comment about This sneak peek! And vote thank u!!

My Instagram: markie_lover_forever