Chapter 5 : A Beach Where Something Blooms Part : 1

(Edited finally)
Jackson P.O.V. ~

"Mark!! Come on, please come with us!!" I start whining at Mark with maximum puppy eyes and shedding one or two tears. I really wanted Mark to come, he is so pale and he needs some sun. It's not that I don't like his pale skin, or think he is too ugly to tan.  I love his milky white skin, it's super smooth, and soft as silk. And when he blushes, and his plump and pink lips quiver.

Marks lips looks so delici-
'Wait! No.'

I shake my head until all of the thoughts of Mark's lips fade away until I hear my Angel's voice.

"No Jackson it's weird to go to the beach,-" Mark proclaims while fiddling with his fingers. "-and i'm embarrassed to show my body." His ears are now as red as his cheeks, he quickly turns his back to me.

Mark is extremely shy when it comes to showing his body. Even in his own home he always wears a shirt. Youngjae was right, he really is a pure guy.

"No one is going to see you, also, the beach is huge, you wont be the only one they see."

That's a lie. I really just want to see Mark shirtless, and the whole reason I planned on going to the beach was to test my self. I have been acting weird around Mark lately. Seeing his pale collar bones, and his cute bed head gives me irregular heartbeats. Something that my heart does when i'm looking at the older.

JB says I like Mark, but I don't believe him because I am never the one to fall in love first, others always confess their love to me first, not the other way around! Yugyeom said to try going to the beach with him and test myself to figure out if  I am just liking him in the heat of the moment or if I truly like Mark.

~

Still In my thoughts, Mark waves his hand in front of my face, looking worried. Immediately I grab his wrist and pull him close, our faces only inches apart. "Jack-son what are y-you doing?!" Mark chokes on his words with wide eyes looking up into mine.

"Just scaring you! So, are you coming with us?" Then lifting his slim figure up, jumping up and down with him in my arms.

"Fine! Just let me go!!" I let go of a dizzy angel who wobble then falls to the ground. "Your the best Angel! We're going to have fun and the ladies will go crazy for my wild and sexy body, even you can't stop looking at my beautiful body." Smirking at my self for being the best.

Going to the Beach ~

"Youngjae, JB, Yugyeom, and My Angel Mark! Where here!" I turn the car to the parking lot. Turning off the engine, not caring that it was night, I was too excited that I ran in the hotel and got all of our cards.

As I walk back where I parked the car I see my angel being embraced by Yugyeom. 
'What the hell!'

I walk towards them just then I sudden stop myself, why am I angry? They are just hugging. It's not like I am dating Mark anyway.

Mark P.O.V. ~

  As I wait for my prince to comeback, I lose myself in my thoughts, wondering how romantic it would be if Jackson was my lover.

"Time for mission lovers to begin!" Was the last thing I hear when a pair of hands push me into Yugyeom face first into his chest. As I pull myself off Yugyeom but then he suddenly wraps his arms around my waist. Making me freeze on the spot.
'Wh-what's he doing?!'

Just then Jackson comes and grabs Yugyeom shoulder and takes his arms off every part of my body and drags him off. "Bye Mark! Hope you stay that cute when I come back!" Flashing a wink at me. And just like that, they disappear.

"So Mark, has Jackson fallen for you yet?" The smirking Youngjae looks at me with his fangirl mode boiling up inside him. Feeling sad for the younger that's been there for me, I had to tell him sooner or later.

"He doesn't even look at me in of someone who he can be in a relationship with. I'm not even worthy of being someone that my prince can love." Pouting my eyes out, my face covered in tears in seconds, Youngjae quickly gets out of the older's embrace to go and hug me.

Why would a handsome guy like Jackson love someone weak and unattractive, like me! As I beat myself up JB speaks to me.

"What do you mean by Prince, Mark?" A confused JB looks at me with questionable vibe around him.

"Oh, you mean how Mark calls him a Prince?" Youngjae crooks his to JB. "You see Mark has a crush on Jackson since 10 years, so he calls him Prince." From hearing this JB sighs a relief. Not caring for anything I sob intone younger's shoulder.

Feeling like it's been forever the person I lease want to see is looking straight at me.

"Mark are you ok?! Do you need help?!" Jackson quick scurries over where I'm tightly held in Youngjae's embrace. Not caring at what state I'm in, Jackson tells youngjae to let me go, leaving me defenseless.

"I am taking Mark to our room, so don't worry." Just as he finished, he lifts me up and holds me like a bridal style. Too embarrassed and weak, I curl up in his arms, not wanting him seeing my face with tears still in my eyes. We don't make eye contact until he sits me on the bed. Then he sits beside me.

"Hey what's wrong angel?" I am not daring to look up at Jacksons dark worried eyes. Why would he care about how I feel! "

"It's nothing." I express.

Jackson P.O.V. ~

Knowing Mark, he wouldn't let me know yet I couldn't bare seeing his cute face in tears, it hurts knowing that he is taking this alone. "Mark stop lying, just tell me." I was then given a glance into Mark's eyes. They were red and fluffy. Still giving me the same response. I continue, yet I keep getting the same responses.

Just as I begin to give up, Mark speaks,

" Jackson.....why are you hurting me?" I turn my eyes to see the older in tears holding a pillow in his arm while the others. His body shaking at the question he gave me.

"Mark I couldn't hurt you even if I tried." My poor angel then looks into my eyes. To think, when I first met him, he was the most beautiful guy I have ever seen.

" Jackson you don't ca- " I soon cut his sentence off with a bear hug.

I hear Mark's soft whisper enter my ear blissfully, "Please Jackson, let go, your just hurting me more, please."

I couldn't see his face yet I could hear him begging me to let him go.

Mark P.O.V. ~

I couldn't take it. Jackson was only teasing me in how he says he cares for me. Just then he parts his lips and holds me tighter.

"You said I was a Prince, right! A Prince will care for the person the loves right, that's what they do!" Now facing the Prince I see the determination in his beautiful dark brown eyes. That pulled me to him.

Did he say love? Like as loving someone that you would everything for them? That loved. With big wide eyes I look up at the Prince, " Did you say care for the person they love?" The younger only chucks yet this arms wrapped around my waist.

He then leans in a kissing my forehead. " Yes, I love you, my angel, Mark." Flashing a eye smile at me. I could feel my sadness melt away and new sets of tears form, not for sadness but for happiness.

That night Jackson holds me all night. I slept soundly in his musclier chest. My love of 10 years loves me.