Chapter 17 : Jackson, I Won't Let You Leave

Mark was soulless boy, his once precious thing was fading away from the world and yet he couldn't do anything in the world to save his prince. Never has he felt this empty in his life. During the day his entire face was covered with dry tears with news always spilling over his red eyes. All I want, God, is to save Jackson. Please help me Lord.

He began to hug himself to relief some of his grief yet nothing worked, right at that moment that Mark was praying at the garden, his little book fell onto the ground, not wanting to let his emotions get to him, Mark wiped his tears and bent down to pick the little book up. As he picks it up, one of the page was ripping off the tiny book.

His sender fingers catch the page middle air and turn the page to read it.

Dear Dairy,

Alex is dying. His family has always had heart failure but his is more dangerous than others. But today I saved his heart. I was researching his illness and found a cure, it was passed down my family and the cure was to this small bottle that constant of a purple liquid.

I gave it to Alex and less than a day he awoke with his energy. I never told him, but made a white lie saying that it was a miracle.

The bottle I left was at his castle, just in case it happens again to him. I put in his room that had gold, red curvy lines around the door at the fifth floor.

Marks eyes stop his water works, eyes growing bigger every second, can't believe that he can save Jackson with a tiny bottle. His smile began on his face that felt like ages ago. Quickly ran  through the hallways, up the stairs. His mind was running throughout happiness, he was able to save his love.

Soon after he arrives at Alex's old room. Looking left to right checking if anyone was watching, he opened the door. He poked his petite body forward looking around, covers that covered the furniture and desks. Mark wastes no time and goes through the room. The room was quite cold for the sick Mark, but his health was his least concern at this moment in time.

After searching for fifth minutes, he discovers a white ivory box, with the name

Bemear Family: Princess Naya of Bemear

Mark opens the ivory box to see a Bottle of glass in the middle with half of the liquid. Marks lips form a small smile and goes back to Jackson's room.

On his way there he see no other than Jackson's dad, King Alex. He stiffly hide the glass bottle away from his eyes as they walk by each other.

"Don't try saving my son. He's going to die anyways." Mark looks  behind his shoulder to see King Alex gone. Why would you say that? His your last living child.

He soon shakes his head, letting all the negative things go and goes into Jackson room where everyone is. As he walks in everyone looks at the small Mark with red puff eyes and wet cheeks soaked with tears.

"Mark are you okay?"

"Do you want some alone time?"

Other questions were said yet one question caught everyone's attention.

"What are you holding?" Mark doesn't respond but walks in front of his prince, then taking out the glass bottle.

Youngjae says,"Where did you get that?" He didn't want anything to happen to Jackson's body during his last moments, but without saying a word. Mark brings Jackson's chin up and put the purple liquid in his mouth slowly wanting every drop to save Jackson.