Chapter 21 : You are Mine, Prince Yi-Eun

Authornim: HopeFolera here! Or ScrapMyAssOnTheMoon😂 I changed my name!! Not my username it is still HopeFolera! But I put ScrapMyAssOnTheMoon because I felt like it!😁 anyways please enjoy the Story!

(Unedited)
THIRD PERSON VIEW: POV

April 14, 2016.

Just saying the words of the date made Yi-Eun's mouth bitter. But he knows that it is the best for Jackson and him. Yi-Eun knows Jackson will hate him for the rest of his life, in which he agrees to take every ounce of hate the older male gave his way. All Yi-Eun wants in his sad pathetic life is for Jackson, his sweet prince to live a life will no duties, no limits, and all the freedom the older wants. Was that too much to wish for? To throw away your entire smile and laughter for your lover, to give up your happiness and to.......give up your life. Was that wrong?

No. Yi-Eun willing did this.

Dressed in robes of yellow and silver, a sign of a true Beamer Royal with the smooth sliver of Marriox. His hair, a bright blonde that falls at the right side. Medals of gold and silver covered his right chest with ribbons.

"Ready Prince Yi-Eun?" Oh yeah, I'm a prince Yi-Eun thought.

"Yeah" was all he said to his cruel uncle. 

"You should smile more! It's your wedding!!" You mean my prison? "Plus I gave you a flavor. Jackson is a playboy, not worthy of marrying us Marrioxs. Also Hyuna not so bad!" The cold hand lands on his narrow shoulder, sending shivers and discomfort up his pale skin. But what made Yi-Eun upset was how his uncle was treating Jackson. Yet he still pulled off a sad kind of bitter smile.

"There you go! Smile it off!" Minbum said with a sadist's smile, ah how he liked seeing his family suffer. His nephew, Yi-Eun, he just loved this twisted kind of love, his only happiness. Suddenly his joyful mood was cut short when Hyuna walks in her new gown. "Stop playing your stupid game already," The statement made Minbum lip twitch with this girl talking back at his own type of fun. "Your his uncle, Yi-Eun didn't even know he was a royal until a few weeks ago and now you want him to marry into another Royal family! Can't you see that your just hurting Yi-Eun.....He loves Jackson more than anything."

Hyuna's eyes watered and soon enough tears fell from her dark eyes, makeup ruined while Yi-Eun floats over to Hyuna. Wiping off the black smudges on her white cheeks. "I'm sorry Hyuna. I didn't mean to hurt you in my decision," his shaking white fingertips touch her eyelashes so gently like butterflies kisses. "You deserve someone who loves you not for someone's power.......I-Im So-orry Hyuna." The young male couldn't help the tears falling, he squeezed his eyes shut yet they still rolled down his Snow White cheeks.

Minbum, who was silently enjoying the episode of his nephew and soon to be niece crying about this stupid marriage. Ha, this shit happens everyday in a royals lifetime was lingering in Minbum's mind when he gripped the youngers away from each other then signaled two bodyguards to take the princess Hyuna fixed and Leave Yi-Eun to get ready for the wedding in 30 minutes.

Those 30 minutes were nothing like minutes, they were more like seconds than anything else. Every second Yi-Eun was digging a deeper hole in his mind.
Guess I won't be happy after all?
I should've known this would happen, my ten year love,........ten years..that long and yet I was only with him for only little than a month. Jackson I'm so so sorry, please forgive.... Soft tears gently coded the older's pale cheeks.

Suddenly an ocean of bells could be heard throughout the castle, signaling the start of the wedding. Yi-Eun wiped his tears by the ends of his sleeves. And walked out towards the church where five men protected the small male, waves of numbers of citizens waving and cheering at their lost prince. Shouting and yelling,
"Long Live Prince Yi-Eun!", and others, the male only smiles faintly at his people. His people... Yi-Eun still couldn't get over being a Prince. Yet that disintegrated in the wind by entering the white grand church.