Chapter 16: Please Don't Leave....I Won't Forgive You Jackson

No POV~~

"Due to Prince Jackson's condition the Princess War will be delayed, but will find his Princess in his absent.
Thank you." The little old man climbs down the path of stairs. Yelling a shouting is heard through the castle. No rest to the crowd of citizens wanting to know how their precious prince is doing.

All this was pushed to Alex Wang. King of Wang, father of Jackson Wang. His mind flowing over his son, his future heir. Rubbing his forehead with his index finger, looking at the marble floor, what am I suppose to do? Jackson is going to die, no one could stop it. With the thought swirling throughout his mind he calls his bulter, Alfred.

"Yes, your Majesty?" Alex picked his head up and looks only at the floor next to his butler, "How's Jackson's condition?"

Alfred gulped, knowing that his answer won't change anything. "Mr Lee says he's slowly going. He has Three Days tops."

Without hesitation Alex responds, "take his semen, I need an heir to the Throne, he's the last one alive from my dear wife." Without any word, Alfred steps out and dose his duty.

Once again only screams were heard around King Alex.

~~~~~~~

Last Night/ Jackson's Last Breathe 

~~~~~~~

" Mark I want you to be my wife, my princess, and the mother to my childern. I don't want anyone else expect you in my life. Your smile makes me wonder why I love you so. I hate seeing you in tears so please never cry. Because......I love you, Angel." Mark digs his small face into his chest hearing his heart.

Then it stops in one beat.

Marks eyes wide. Jackson slowly falls off from Mark's embrace and land on his knees. The small boy grabs a hold of the prince, checking for any wound, repeating"Don't Go!!! I'm going to fix you! Please Stay with Me!!!" Jackson squeezes Mark's shirt, the older turns and looking at the last smile Jackson gave. In with one, last breathe he uses it,"Sorry" with that Jackson's body collapses onto Mark's.

Tears roll down the older's face, he holds onto Jackson as tight as he could. Telling Jackson that he was going to be fine. Yet no words could help him. Mark landed Jackson's body down. Looking at still body, he ran, searching for help. Running to Youngjae's room.

Afterward was chaos, reporters, news, family, and the citizens flooding the front door of the hospital.

Mark was left out of the chaos, his memories replaying. 'Sorry'
Was the only thing that played over his mind.

It's my fault. I'm the reason why Jackson couldn't find his perfect wife.

I'm the reason.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry it's short you guys! I have four story's to write but I love you!!

Please vote
Please comment
Please follow!!!