Chapter 6 : A Beach Where Something Blooms Part : 2

(Edited)
Mark P.O.V. ~

Ever since Jackson confessed to me, which sent butterflies in my stomach, I have started avoiding him because I haven't told him I loved him. To add to my stress, I have to tell him that I've been in love with him for 10 years.

That morning I woke up in his embrace, the handsome male's lips still placed gently on my forehead. I quietly slipped out of his muscular arms, not wanting to wake Jackson and I didn't want to have an awkward moment when the younger woke up.

I text Youngjae that I'm heading towards his and JB room.

I quickly scurry over to my hyung. Knocking the door gently before knocking it harder with my fist.

"This better be good Mark!" Welcomed by a tired yet mad Youngjae. With also tried JB, but smiling at me, he welcomed me more than my best friend.

"It's about my...... Prince!" Whispering to the younger not wanting JB to hear our conversation.

With Youngjae having full attention, he lets me in and then I lay flat on the other bed they haven't used. They are a couple so they sleep together, and I'm not dating Jackson and yet I slept in the same bed as him.

"So what happened with the Prince, Mark?" The curious younger leans in where my head is flat upon a pillow with no energy of lifting myself up.

"Youngjae, I don't know what to do anymore." I mumble in the pillow with the low amount confidence I have left.

"First you have to tell!" The glaring boy with his lover curious as well.

"J-Jackson told me he loves!!" Saying quickly and loudly, my face dig a hole through the pillow.

"Omg! Your so lucky Mark your Prince said he loved you first!" Youngjae was fangirling as hard as he can while JB holds him back leaving me to curl up into a ball with bright red ears from embarrassment. If I could dig a hole, I would gladly be there to willow in my shame!

JB the one to noticed my shame asked the question that I was scared of, "Mark, you like Jackson, or your whatever, Prince, but you don't seen happy, why is that?" Youngjae who finally notices as well is as curious as the older.

"IT'S BECAUSE I WAS THE ONE WHO MADE HIM BREAK UP WITH BAMBAM!!!" Lifting my head up and sitting Crisscross, with tears in my eyes that blur my vision. I know that I was at fault for their break up.

"Mark, I will tell you this because I know that you loved Jackson more than anything," JB sighs and continues. " you see, Jackson didn't love BamBam. He was forced to date him. Because he's, well, I can't say, but he's important to a lot of people. So Jackson never loved or even liked BamBam. I know he loves you Mark."

Jackson really..... Loves...me. He really is a Prince that saves me and sweeps me off my feet, yet I also saved him twice, hiding him, and breaking him up with someone he was forced to love.

JB P.O.V. ~

After I told Mark he then cried even more. I thought he was sad, but then Youngjae told me that Mark had been in love with Jackson, his Prince, for 10 years. I was seeing how happy Mark was, and how my lover was fangirling. Even when he is like this he's still as cute as ever.

I can see now see now how Jackson fell for Mark. And how he called him his Angel. Even when Jackson told him he loved him, Mark was thinking how he made him break up with BamBam and blaming himself. He really is an angel who cares for Jackson.

Yet we both made a mistake.

Falling for common people.

I hate having Royal blood! I had to love Jr. He was my best friend and yet, we were to marry each other. BamBam brain washed him for such a stupid reason. Jackson and I dug ourselves a grave, Falling in love for common people we really love. Jackson was chained down more than any other royal~

I didn't notice that Mark and Youngjae were snapping their fingers at me.

"Hey, are you okay? You were gripping the bed pretty hard, babe." my worried lover was looking at me with care showing in his beautiful eyes.

"Yeah, I am fine! I just remembered something, that's all!"

Mark P.O.V. ~

Afterward Youngjae, JB, and I went to the beach. For some reason, neither Jackson nor Yugyeom came with us.

Even at the beach JB was attached to both girls and guys. Youngjae was ready to slap his lovers face, then, he and I were hit on by these cute girls. They were saying how I had such beautiful skin, and how soft it was, and sayings how jealous they were of my pink lips. I didn't really know what to do, as for Youngjae he was adoring their compliments.

Seeing this, my hyung, JB, got super jealous. He pushed the girls out the way, and took one hand and wrapped his arm around Youngjae's waist and the other lifting his chin, as if it could get any more shocking, he swooped down and kissed him right in front of all of us.

"He's mine! So you better stay away! Go somewhere else!" Grabbing the younger and me away form them and going straight back to our umbrella.

They straight away started arguing but how they are supposed to not be looking at other people. After their argument, they instantly made up. I feel bad for JB hyung, he's stuck with Youngjae, the DramaQueen/FanGirl. After making up, JB came and told me something that made feel special.

"I have to protect you now that you are Jackson's love. So I need you to stop looking at others as well, ok Mark? You are the one who cares about Jackson more than anyone." He cares about me too. I really am lucky to have them as friends.

At night In The Beach ~

Were still at the beach when the locals announce that something big is going to happen, so we came right after eating. I haven't seen my Prince for a while now. Wait! does he think I don't like him and left after getting up! My mind was running a mile a minute while we sit in the cooling sand waiting for what's going to happen. I didn't sense Youngjae and JB looking at me while I panic in my mind.

"Hey Mark don't worry, Jackson said he was coming so don't sweat it ok!" Patting my back as JB comforts me to to worry for my Prince.

"I bet he's just late, Mark he's co-" Youngjae was cut off by Jackson standing in front of everyone, but his dark eyes were only looking into mine.

I saw my Prince surrounded with white roses as if he were a real prince. The people around me and Youngjae and JB jumped up and pulled me up, trying to understand what's happening.
His lips finally part.

Jackson P.O.V. ~

"I brought all of you here so I can ask an important question to my Angel, Mark!" Pointing at the beautiful slim figure with his rose colored cheeks.

"Angel, I know that I haven't said it properly to your beautiful face, but now I will." I kneel down while Youngjae pushed my angel up in front of me. "Mark, will you be my boyfriend?" Holding his slim, soft hands in my own.

Biting his plump, pink lips, Mark had a face that was too cute. I quickly saw that Mark was too embarrassed to even look back into my eyes. I stand still and hold his hand firmly, while pulling his small frame into my chest. I knew he was startled because he soon froze up.

I could hear him mumble his answer,

"Yes! I love you too." He then pulled my collar and his lips pushed against mine. Seeing his flushed face, closing his eyes hard to even looking at how happy I was.

Then I pulled away form his swollen red lips and his tearful eyes facing me with a wide grin. Just then the fireworks went off.

"I love you Mark!"

_____________
Sorry that I updated so long like 3 days is long for me, so thank u

Please Vote and comment!!!