Chapter 11 : Let The War Begin! While Making A New Friend!

(A/N: so yea I am a pretty bad writer for saying I would update in two days so I apologize. But today one of you ( reader ) saw me writing my book and started hugging me!
(-_-) I don't how you known it was me but thanks for reading and your comments you gave me when talking to me face to face!(Д') this chapter is for you!!! )

Mark P.O.V. ~

Standing there on stage, mind blank like a piece of paper.

" Mark-ssi why are you here, and wanting our Prince Jackson for?"
The judge says with a serious tone. All of their eyes on me, the judges, Jackson and the others and my rivals staring at me.

" I-I came to get back my boyfriend!" I studded back at them with a embarrassed face, heat traveling up to my cheeks. They only go back to their paper to write something my eyes can't really read. I look up to see death glares and shocked faces, while Jackson was grinning at me lovely.

" Mark-ssi are you a royal blood or a commoner?"

I clear my throat, what if I tell them i'am a nobody and send me back! At the same time I can't lie to them, or I will be disqualified! I scratched my neck and answer " I am commoner"

Some have surprised faces and some have other face ones which I didn't get why they would make ?

" thank you Mark-ssi you can enter the next stage."

I almost stubble back, he said I can enter!! I jump up and down not caring how I looked! Step one complete!

After my episode I walked down the stage like nothing ever happened. I seat myself next to Youngjae how gives me thumps up. Youngjae had all really went up and said that he was going to win and if he wasn't he would steal JB and run way together. The judges saw how were impress and let him enter.

I was fiddling with my fingers, hearing passed or failed over and over again, BamBam had already passed, until I heard a sweet voice I remembered, but couldn't put my finger on.

I lifted my head to see a short cute girl with short light brown hair. A cute white dress with a bow on the side, from where I was sitting I could see that she was a bubbly person.

"Miss Sunny why are you here wanting to have our Prince Jackson?"

" I came here to wedded to Prince Jackson" I dropped my jaw, she been on stage for a second and the first to say in up straight. The judges look surprised with a mix of confusion.

"Are you a royal blood or commoner?"

She smiles and says "Royal blood, a princess to say."

"Miss Sunny you have passed."

She was walking past me and only smiles. She is a royal blood! How can I bet that! My eyes turn watery and I might have woken Youngjae because next I knew he was hugging me tight saying, "don't cry Mark or your cute face will turn ugly." I just chuck at his remark and rubbed my eyes with my pale hand.

Jackson was with JB in the front row looking at the people up stage.

Jackson p.o.v.~

All these people are ugly!! None of them can match my sexy wild body! I had a disgusted face when someone other than Mark was up on stage. Mark had beautiful fair  pale skin, the others had too yellow or tan skin which I could never find attractive. Mark had gorgeous eyes that sparkling and the others had dull eyes with no meaning! My angel had pink lips and a slim figure that was perfect in every way, slim waist, adorable smile and when his cheeks turn pink you can help but say too cute! And for me, Mark had a perfect ass not being a perv but it was fine ass.