Chapter 18 : Prince Yi-Eun The Third of Beamer and Marriox

"I wonder who this is?"

Silence filled up the room, everything went quiet, eyes casted to the small frame with three boys and in the middle was a small pale boy with blonde hair and light brown beautiful eyes. Mark's eyes wide, his word stopped at the site of the photo. Can this be real? Why do they have my picture? Who are those two boys with me? 

"Yugyeom! Where did you get that!!" Yugyeom didn't change his straight face while having his eyes at Jaebum. 

"Jackson showed me this when he was diagnosis with his heart and lung failure. But tell me, Jaebum, why are you so mad that I know this picture? Please tell, I bet Jackson's Angel deserves to know as well as us." Jaebum had no words, his throat was dry, no words wanted to come out. Youngjae looked over to his best friend, his brown eyes tears fell. Mark didn't know any thing, he peered at Jr. who didn't know any thing as Mark. Then his pink eyes viewed at Youngjae, he knew what the photo ment, a sharp feeling went through his small body, he felt betrayed. 

"Y-Youngjae? You k-know don't you?"Mark pushed Youngjae from his embrace and took the photo out of the younger's grasp. 

"TELL ME YOUNGJAE, WHAT DOES THIS STUPID PICTURE MEAN!" Youngjae wanted to tell him, yet Jaebum casted an eye towards his lover, meaning he would tell. 

"It's not Youngjae fault, I told him to keep it a secret. Mark please calm down. Mark, and everyone please take a seat. First Mark, is Jackson really going to be well?" 

"Yes, What the page said was true, I want Jackson to live! He's my love, and I haven't told him that! Even if i can't be his princess or anyone to him I want him to fully live his life." Mark's hand caressing Jackson's flawless face, feeling his breathing in between his fingers."But please tell my Jaebum, why I'm in that photo." 

"Ugh, that's you, on your right is Jr. and on the left is me. We took that picture on spring, you were three or four.........You're My...Cousin.....Prince Yi-Eun, Son of Prince Jason of Marriox. And Sunny's Cousin, You're mom is Princess Naya Of Beamer. Uh, in other means, your the missing heir of their Kingdoms." Mark version went blurry, a smile formed on his cherry lips, Jr. didn't know the other information, but was instantly happy being Mark's Great Duke. ( IN THE STORY A GREAT DUKE HELPS THE KING'S FAMILY, JR. IS BEAMER AND MARROIX )

"That means I can be Jackson's princess! If I'm their son, then can be his wife!" Yugyeom spins around Jr. while Youngjae and Jaebum smiles. Mark couldn't explain the feeling he had, he held Jackosn's hand with their foreheads together. "Jackson, you have a real princess to marry, It's Me!" Mark somehow felt the latter happy, he knew that the younger was still unconsious but, its just one of those things you can feel. 

But then Yugyeom asked a question that made Mark picker up  from his embrace with the younger

But then Yugyeom asked a question that made Mark picker up  from his embrace with the younger. "Why did you keep it a secret if it was good?" 

Jaebum eyes lowered down to the ground," Well, it's simply they didn't want Mar- I mean Yi-Eun to marry for power, like other royal kids." 

"Oh, but my mom's name is Hana and but my dad name is the same. Why did she change her name?" 

"I don't know, maybe so you won't get caught. My mom didn't tell me all." 

Mark understood and held Jackson, tight. But what they didnt know was that Alfred was hearing in on their conversation.  "Young master, you're safe now but I have to tell your father." with that Alfred went to King Alex. Telling that the Prince of Beamer and Marriox was found. But not dare saying he didn't get Jackson's semen.

" So that brat is Prince Yi-Eun, tell King Mason to get Princess Hyuna to marry the so-found Prince Yi-Eun. I'm his Uncle after all, so in the place of his parents, I can marry him off  to who ever I like." King Minbum, father of Jaebum, he smirked with King Alex. Enjoying the sweet revenge they had planned for the Oh So Sweet Child of Naya and Jason. Drinking the britter taste of wine, with one gulp Alex spoke,"With Yi-Eun out of the picture, and Jackson's heir secured, our kingdoms will become more powerful. But there's Jaebum and his lover." Alex gripped the glass with flustration,"Don't worry, my son can have him, its just shutting them up." 

"But Minbum, Why didn't you know about Yi-Eun? Your wife must not have trusted you."

"I don't care, she's dying anyway." 

At the night Yi-Eun spelt with Jackson~

Yi-Eun was in between the arms of the younger, his petite was hugging the latter, head against Jackson's board chest.  

"Jackson you know what?" no response, yet Yi-Eun gave him a gummy smile.

"My real name is Yi-Eun Mark. Prince Yi-Eun! I can be your wife, and you can be my husband, but you have to get well okay?" Yi-Eun whisper to Jackson, they had a small chat, but of course Jackson didn't speak a word. Yi-Eun was more than okay, being the one to talk since the younger would talk more, so it was a nice change to be the one to have an endless conversation. Yi-Eun would say his name so many times, he was overjoyed to have his real name, Yi-Eun. He felt like happy, he knew that what his parents did was for his good and he accepted it with his pure forgiveness.  

"Good night, Jackson. From: Prince Yi-Eun" He kissed Jackson on his nose and drifted off to sleep. 

 But at 1:00 am, Yi-Eun was drugged, he couldn't fight back, everything stopped working, he took one last glance at Jackson before Yi-Eun was smuggled to King Minbum's castle. 

And at that night, Princess Hyuna came. 

HELLLLLOOOOOO!!!! 

I BET YOU GUYS ARE PRETTY MAD AT ME FOR NOT UPDATING FOR 16!!! DAYS! THATS LIKE THREE WEEKS!!! I HOPE THE STORY IS GOOD! IM SORRY IF YOUR FEELZ ARE HURT, BUT MINES IS TOO. MY MARKSON!!! OH AND YI-EUN IS MARK'S FIRST NAME SO ITS REALLLL! 

PLEASE VOTE 

PLEASE COMMENT 

PLEASE FOLLOW ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!