Chapter 4 : Why Jackson Ran Way

(Edited)

Mark's P.O.V ~

It has been a week since Jackson started living with me. I still haven't tamed my heart from beating every time I'm around him. Even the thought of him make my cheeks grow warm. He even walks a around the house without a shirt on.

I did find out that Jackson would initiate skinship with me without knowing. I would blush immediately at his touch. Oh, and Youngjae and JB started going out they even said, ' it was love at first sight'.   I am happy for them, but sometimes I wished that Jackson would at least like me a little, but Jackson doesn't even blink a eyelash to me.

I still wonder why Jackson would run away? He keeps saying that his mother was wonderful and up beat. Why would he ever run away from such a great mom? I wonder if BamBam had something to do with it? I tried asking him but he would always reply with, "My Angel doesn't need to worry about those small things. You only have love me, and care for me."  I hope he trusts me enough to one day tell me the truth.

At the Wang Household ~

"Have they found my son?" the male questioned with glaring eyes as if striking his servant, sitting in the middle of the room, gripping the leather chair in his frustration.

"No, Young Master Wang has no been found, I apologize." the servant bowing at his feet then waiting for the Master's response.

"Where the hell is he?! What was he thinking, he knows very well that he has duties! My son, the Heir of the Wang House, does this to us!"  the powerful male feeling stupid, because he knew that his son would do this sooner or later, he knew he should have locked his son in the mansion until his duties were finished.

Soon the butler responded with, "Well he is his mother's son." He knew Mrs. Wang more than people knew. They were secretly friends whom she would tell all her troubles to.

"Your right he is his mothers son. Even she would have denied this plan from the start. She would have been happier to see her son free from all his duties from the family."  Knowing that his son would not agree to be with someone he didn't love. He once had a free spirited son, however as time passed he became distant.

"My son has the duty that no one else will be able to do. My son, Prince Jackson has to do something all Royals Fear."

Information of the Wang Family ~

King Wang and Queen Wang were all Royal Bloods, they had three children. The First Child, Crown Prince Jeremy, the perfect prince with intelligence, looks, and was fairly good with the sword. Due to this he was to become king after his father.

The Second Child, Prince Jackson was like his mother. He was adventurous, and did mischief around the castle walls, yet had a kind heart to his people . He wasn't as smart as his older brother but was excellent with the sword and combat, he was also was better looking compared to his brother,which had given him a bigger ego.

The Last child, Princess Amy, was a beauty that had a gentle vibe to her, only 4 years younger to her Brother Prince Jackson, she was intelligent and talented with the piano. The people of the kingdom loved her music. The people also loved Prince Jackson's stories, when he challenges the king of Selstan, and how he trashed the King and Queen's room.

The Prince and Princess, Jeremy and Amy, were jealous of their brother Prince Jackson. He had the freedom to anything and was not to do any Royal duties nor face the fear of being a Royal. He did not have to become king nor marry into other kingdoms. For this the Mother loved Prince Jackson more than the others. He had the freedom most children of royal families wanted. Yet the siblings loved him for this as well, protecting him so he wouldn't do anything they had to do.

The queen was a Young Princess of Veruios. Her parents force her to marry someone she didn't love. She hated the Royal family, when she was alone she would adventure her grounds and make the royal family angry with her pranks.

The king was also a young prince but of Wang House. He was also to be married to someone he never met. He always followed his parents orders. His family was the highest Royal kingdom family.

She meet the young prince at the party where his family was the host. They meet in the rose garden where only Royals are allowed. Their eyes meet and instantly fell in love. They soon met in secret from their parents.

The young prince then took his love and married secretly. The princes family was furious, but the princess family were happier, to find out that she married into the Wang Household. She became a queen a had to quit being her adventurous self and changed.

Soon after they were king and queen, they had children

The Princes princess of Bemear who he was to marry. Was happy to not marry Prince Wang. She married the other Prince of Marroix, who she loved. Her family was the second most highest kingdom.They soon ran away and left with their baby. No one knew where they were or wether the child was a Prince or Princess.

The couple went to a vacation, but quickly returned to the castle. The queen had caught a illness that was contagious and untreatable.

Prince Jackson was the most effected in the family because of his mothers illness. He wasn't allowed to see his treasured mother.

One night Prince Jackson snuck out to see his mother. He didn't know he had caught her illness. He then spread it to his brother and sister. After a week both the Queen, Prince Jeremy, and Princess Amy passed away.

The doctor say that it was a miracle that Prince Jackson was not effected by the illness. As a result King Wang and his son moved to Korea for some time while the King's brother took over until Prince Jackson was to get married to someone in the royal land of Korea and become the King of his Homeland.

\(////)\ Wow Jackson was a real prince!! A twist!! And Mark who loves Jackson, a prince, and no one knows. Who is he to marry??