Chapter 8 : The Prince And The Pale Angel

(A/N : sorry I updated soooo late! ** crying and feeling ashamed ***
-----------------m(_ _)m----------------
oh and this chapter is going to twist the story so be ready!)

Mark P.O.V. ~

Jackson was snoring peacefully into my hair. I was snuggled into his muscular arms, dreaming of how Jackson asked me to his boyfriend. The heat quickly traveled up to my cheeks, I forced a short kiss on the prince's lips, covering my blushing face I buried myself into Jackson chest to find his heart beating louder as I came closer to his body.

"Mark, are you flustered?" The prince asked as he pulls me closer to his body.

"W-Why would you think that!?" Stuttering as the words that left my mouth my face became as red as a tomato.

"Your so cute Angel!" Cupping my face with his warm, big hands.

"J-Jackson don't c-call me Cute!" Flaring my eyes at the handsome male.

"But your always cute!!!"

I hate when he calls me cute! He should say handsome.

"Ah, you angry again? Mark I love you, because your so cute, so never let anyone else call you that." Pecking my lips with his plump ones. The heat soon filled my face as Jackson laughs at my suddenly rose colored ears.

"We should hurry, the divas will rip us apart if we are late." As Jackson unwraps his arms from around my waist and stands up and to dressed. I love being the younger one because I could look at his sexy body without being weirded out by him. I was so lost by his wonderful body, his muscles, abs, tan skin, he was perfect in every way possible.

"Hello! Mark!!! Angel!!!!!!" I was so lost that the prince was waving his hands across my face.

"Oh! Sorry just lost in my thoughts." Looking down at the floor, not daring to look at the younger.

"Were you fascinated by my wild and sexy body, angel" lifting my chin with his index finger, now looking right the younger eyes. Jackson has gorgeous eyes.

"N-No! A-and we better go or Youngjae will crawl us to death!" Pushing Jackson aside and heading straight to the restroom. He's finally mine yet I am to good with relationships, so far Jackson's my first boyfriend and love. My chest is tight, I take a seat my the tub and soon hear the prince voice.

"Mark I am sorry if I was to much, it's just I so lucky to have someone like you in my life, I love you angel, so please come ou-" cut him off by opens the door and jumped straight to the younger, wrapping my arms around his back, layout my head on his chest.

"It j-just that I am not use to this, I am sorry if you thought I don't like you, I really do its just happening so fast."looking at his necklace, dangling around his neck. Jackson puts his chin on top my head while picking me off the ground, laughing at himself and tightly squeezes me, "Good I thought you hated me, that's a relief, ok! Now time to go!!" He really is a dork!

At The Mall / Jackson P.O.V. ~

"Yo! JB!" Running to the bestie I love so much. "Jackson, you better be preying to the gods, because Youngjae was really to leave and go kick your ass.

Flashback ~

"Babe don't worry so much, Jackson won't do anything Mark would like." Claiming my lover who's walking around in a circles, not even giving me a glance.

"If Jackson took my precious Mark's purity! I am going to kill his ass!" Punching the air with his fists . Sometimes i regret having Jackson as a friend, Youngjae being more worried of Mark, and hasn't forced on me at all.