The Accident

HAD TO EDIT THIS PART SINCE IT DIDNT WORK WITH MY NEWEST CHAPTERS!!

Dawson and Shay finished examining their victim and where walking to the ambo. "So are you going to tell me what happend between you and Casey last night?" Shay asked Dawson.

Dawson had gone over to Casey's to try to fix things but she was the one that ended up with a surprise.

"Well, I was right about Casey he's still in Hallie, and Im an idiot." Dawson said. They got in the back of the ambo to put away some supplies.

"Tomorrow night, you and me are gonna have a few margaritas" Shay said. Dawson laughed "A few pitchers you mean"

"Yeah that was implied" Shay responded when before they knew it a truck was trying to stop but it was to late it hit the ambo and Dawson and Shay were trying to hold on but lost consciousness.
Back at the station the guys were in the kitchen forming a line to eat. They were all laughing when Otis busted in from outside breatless.

"Woah Otis calm down theres enough for everybody." Mouch said and everybody laughed. Otis shook his head "no its not that I was out with the Chief when he got a call saying that Dawson and Shay were in an accident and their being taken to Lakeshore."

Casey and Severide looked at each other and immediately ran as everybody ran behind and got in the trucks and headed to the hospital.

As they walked in the waiting room they seen Chief Boden standing there. "Chief whats going on?" Severide asked "They were in the ambo and they got hit by a truck, their being looked at right now" Chief explained.

"What about the other drive was he dui?" Casey asked. Chief shook his head "No his tire popped and lost control." In the moment Hallie walked in.

Hallie was Matts fiance but they broke off the engagement because Hallie didnt want to have children and Matt did.

"How are they?" Hermann asked. "Shay had an injured leg their taking x rays to see if they need to operate on her leg she has a few bruises she had to get a few stitches on her head were going to monitor her for 48 hours in case of a concussion but if not she'll be free to go home."

"What about Dawson?" Casey asked worried. "Dawson is more complicated she was hit severely hit in the head which cause major swelling so we really cant see the damage so we have to wait until the swelling is down to take an MRI on her right now she is unconscious she did have a broken arm which is why is she in the operating room, also a few bruises Ill keep you updated on their condition when I know more" Hallie said and walked away.

Casey couldnt believe it he had just seen and talked to Dawson a few hours ago. He had rejected her at the party when he was going to kiss him but he kissed her on the cheek because he had a lot of problems going on.

He felt so guilty, now all he wanted to do was kiss her and tell her that he loved her...

SO I KNOW ITS NOT A GREAT BEGINNING BUT AS THE CHAPTER GO BY I WILL TRY TO GIVE MORE INFORMATION.

I WAS WATCHING CHICAGO FIRE EARLIER TODAY AND I WAS AT THE PART WHERE SHAY AND DAWSON HAVE HE ACCIDENT AND THOUGHT TO MYSELF WHAT IF DAWSON WAS THE ONCE THAT GOT INJURED MORE INSTEAD OF SHAY.

I WOULD HAVE LIKED TO SEE IT BECAUSE IT WOULD HAVE SHOWED MORE OF DAWSEY AND HOW MUCH HE CARES ABOUT HER.

OH AND I THIS STORY I DECIDED TO KEEP HALLIE.