George Weasley - Prank (Part 2)

I'm sorry my imagines are late. Trying to get other stuff done.

Parrish's POV

"Excuse me?" A small voice says behind me. I smile down at the little girl with long blonde hair and baby blue eyes. I squat down till I was face to face with her. "Um, this mean girl took my teddy bear. Can you help me get it back?" She says, with a few tears running down her face, landing softly on her coat.

I nod my head and grab her hand and we walk down the corridor. We turn around a corner and I see Pansy and another group of girls laughing at the bear, ripping it apart and throwing the pieces out the window.

"No!" The little girl shrieks and tries to run over to the them but I held her back. I pick her up and place her on my hip. The girl cries and places her head on my shoulder, trying not to look at them. I lightly brush my hand in her hair, trying to soothe her. "What are you doing?" I sternly say to the group.

Pansy laughs, clearly amused about with what I said. "Wanna help? Too late." She says and takes the last part of the bear and chucks it out of the window. The girl cry harder on my shoulder. "Pansy!" I yell at her.

She laughs at me and walks away, the group following close, trying not to look scared by me. I look down at the girl before going over to the window. I look out to see different parts of the bear in different parts of the lake. The girl tries to look out too but I walk away, not wanting the girl to waste her tears on a stupid bear.

I walk over to a bench and sit her down. As I squat down, she grabs my neck and cries in my neck. I wrap my arms around her body and pull her into a hug. "Hey" I say softly and sit on the bench next to her. "I'll get you a new bear."

She wipes her eyes on her sleeve and looks up at me. "Exactly like Mr. Twinkle" I try not to laugh at the name but nod my head. She squeals and hugs my waist. "Thank you so much." She lets go and runs away.

I laugh at the little girls enthusiasm and get up off the bench. "So are you really gonna give her that bear?" Pansy says around the corner. I glare at her and turn away. "Ok, fine, I'm sorry" "Shut up Pansy." I walk past her, making sure that my shoulder bumps into hers roughly.

***

I walk around Hogsmeade, trying to find a shop with stuffed bears. I shiver as a breeze wafts by me making my wrap my arms tighter in my sweater. I turn around and walk around once more before walking back to Hogwarts.

I run up the stairs into my common room and grab my bag with my stuff in it. I run back down and out the double doors. I look around and make sure nobody's following me before running out to the back.

I sit down on the cold grass, sharp grass blades tickling my legs, my back resting against a tree. I take out my wand and a book of spells from my bag. I flip the pages trying to look up spells when a snowball flies straight in my face. I cough and try to get rid of the snow flakes in my mouth.

I look around to find who threw the snowball but nobody was around. I shrug my shoulders and continue flipping pages. "Hey." A voice whispers above me. I look up and see George standing a few feet away. I smile up at him and bring the book up to my face, hoping he wouldn't see the blush appearing on my face.

"What are you learning?" He asks and sits by me. I shrug my shoulders continue flipping the pages. He looks over my shoulder to try and read what it says but gets even more confused looking at the writing.

"You know french?" He asks. I shrug my shoulder and flip another page. I groan as I had reached the end of the book with no spells of creating stuffed bears. I look over a George to see him looking at a certain spell, concentrating really heard to read the writing. I blush as he reads how to make a love potion.

I cough and his head shoots up. He grins sheepishly and looks back at the book. "Um, Do you by any chance know how to fix a bear?" He nods his head and starts to explain that you give it a certain potion and it should heal.

I laugh and cut him off from his rant. "I meant a stuffed bear." "Oh," George says and looks down. I laugh once more before getting up. "I'll see you later." I walk away and look back to see George staring at my butt. I laugh and turn back around.

***

I sigh and see George walk up to me. "Are you ok?" "No. Everything is messed up!" I say coldly. George sits dow next me and wraps his arms around me. I wrap my arms around his too and cry into him.

Everything was all sunshine and rainbows but of course George had to ruin that. With his perfect smile, perfect eyes, perfect... PERFECT EVERYTHING! I can't control myself around him!

After a while of sitting there, well, me crying in George and his sitting by me and comforting me, I look up at George. I wipe my eyes on my sleeve and look back at him. He looks down at me and I can see George looking down at my lips. I lean up slightly and he leans down. I close my eyes and can feel George's lips pressed against mine.

***

"Hey!" I shout after the little girl, waving the teddy bear in the air. The girl turns around and looks at me. She looks behind me and runs away. I look behind me to see Pansy standing there, glaring not at the little girl. I smack Pansy on the arm and run after the girl.

"Hey! Wait up!" I yell at the girl hoping she would slow down, but she only sped up. I run even faster hoping I could catch up with her.

She turns around the corner and slows down into a walk. I sigh and stop behind her, putting my hands on my knees and breathing in and out slowly.

"Why didn't you slow down when I called for you?" Ask a little confused. The girl turns around and grab the teddy bear off the floor. "Your welcome" I say still breathless.

The girl gives me a piece of paper and runs over to a wall. She puts her hand on it and disappears. I stare at the spot she stood, my mouth a gape.

"What the heck?" I run a hand over my face and stare at the spot again. I shake my head and walk over to a near by bench and and sit down.

I open the piece of paper and smile down at the words, still shocked and confused. But more shocked than confused

"Good luck with George"
______________________________
I'm sorry the ending sucks. I'll edit it later in the future.