Ron Weasley - Revenge

I'm sorry if it's not how you wanted it to be. And I'm sorry that this one is so late.
_____________________________

I sigh and look at Ron. With another girl. It isn't fair. I think he's just trying to make me jealous. Yeah, that's it. Jealous. I turn to Harry and smirk.

It's on.

***

"Why do you need this book again?" "Hermione. I told you already. It's for homework." "I know. I just can't believe it. You? Doing homework?" I scoff and thank Hermione. I walk out of her room and into mine.

Ok. We can do this. All we need is to find that love spell and it'll be over.

I flip open the book and dust flies into he air. "How long have you kept this?" I blurt out.

***

"How long is this!" I shout at the wall. I look down to see i'm still on page 576. I groan and begin flipping the pages again.

***

I look out the window and see the new moon out. And then I realize that I only flipped 262 pages. I flip one more page and scream. Of joy or course. "Shut up!" One of my dorm members yell.

I roll my eyes and mark the page. I close the book and place it under my bed.

***

I chew my food while flipping through the book. I had mastered the spell but I wanted to see if there were any other useful spells in there. I had to bring my extendable bag with me because this book took half of the room.

I look up just in time to see Ron look away. Ron grabs ahold of (new witch) Vicky's hand. She smiles up at him and pecks his lips.

I look away and try not to puke all over the book. I go back to flipping through the pages but then, Harry sat down. "Hello Harry." I say and watch him as he rubs his eyes.

"Hey." "Are you ok?" I lean across the table and move his hands out of his eyes to take a closer look at him. "Yeah, just tired. Ron kept me up all night just to talk about-" He stops suddenly and stares at me.

"Continue" I urge on. "I-I can't." "Why not?" I ask, a little offended that he couldn't trust me. "Just because." He shrugs his shoulders and take a piece of bacon off my plate.

I sigh and continue eating. I flip a page and Harry rests his hands on mine. "It's not that I don't want to tell you. It's because I can't" I nod my head once and grab my bag.

I plop the book in my bag and walk out of the Great Hall. I turn a corner and continue walking to class.

***

I look around for Harry because I needed to try the spell now. I had bumped into Ron and he was telling me all about Vicky. Like I wanted to hear about that rag. Even her name gives me a shiver.

I walk up the stairs to the boys dorm, hoping that Harry answers the door and not Ron.

I knock on the door, loudly. I heard soft whispering but then they had stopped when I had knocked. I look around to see a few girls staring at me in disgust.

"Come on. Open the door" I mutter to myself.

I turn my head back and see Harry opening the door. "Lilly!" He looks back inside nervously. "Uh, what can I do for you?" I tilt my head to the side to try and see what he's looking at.

"Who's inside?" "Just me." "Right." I say in sarcasm. "Can I talk to you outside?"

He nods his head and closes the door behind him. He turns back around right when I get my wand out. Harry looks at the wand in confusion. I repeat the spell with my wand facing Harry.

Harry's eyes turn complete black then back to green. He sighs and looks at me. "Wow." He looks me up and down before resting his eyes on my lips.

I smirk and bring his face close to mine. I peck his cheek and walk away. Plan A, success.

***

"Lilly!" I turn around and see Hermione running up to me. "What?" She holds up one finger. I look around and see nobody around. "Ok." She breathes in deeply.

"WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO RON!" She huffs fixes her bag strap position. "What do mean?" "You know exactly what I mean. He's moping around his room. Complaining that Harry stole-" She clamps her hands on her mouth.

"WHAT!" I shout. "Continue!" She shakes her head and walks away. "I can't" She shouts back. I huff and walk into Charms.

***

"Hey, Lilly. Would you, maybe, like to, go to Hogsmeade with me?" I stare at the wall opposite in thought "If, you tell me why Ron was mopping in his room."

He looks around before looks back at me. "Ok. But promise not to tell anybody?" I nod my head eagerly. He sighs, "He had-has this major crush on you." He looks around the room once more.

"So now you'll go to Hogsmeade with me?" "Uh, yeah" I wave my hand at him, too deep in thought to notice anything.

***

"Lilly!" I sigh and turn around. "Yes?"

Ron stops in front of me and holds his hands behind his back. "What's that?" I ask and take a step around Ron but then he turns around and hides his hands. I give him a look and he sighs.

"Here, it's for you". Ron hands be this small box that's wrapped in red velvet. I slowly slide the top box off the bottom one, making sure to take my time to surprise myself.

I let out a gasp as I saw what was inside. Sitting on a small ball of white cotton was a small necklace with a simple diamond in the middle.

I take it out of the box and hand it to Ron. I turn around and part all my hair down one shoulder. I wait a few seconds before a cold piece of ore is resting on my collar bones.

I reach up and touch the smooth surface. I smile and turn around, looking at the ground. "Thank you" I say slightly higher than a whisper. "Your welcome" he says, smiling down at me.

He wraps his arms around my waist and pecks my lips but as I kiss back the kiss turns more intense. While kissing Ron, my whole mind goes blank. I can't even remember why I started to take revenge on him anyway.