George Weasley - Halloween Ball

Here you go ThatsSOraven02 I'm sorry if it's too short. Plus I just made up the Halloween ball so don't judge. Oh and the song at the top is what inspired this imagine, well besides my friend, thats it.

Ansley's POV

I was always the shy person sitting in the back of the room but today was my day to shine. Today was Friday on October 31. It was 5:00 in the afternoon and you may be wondering 'Aren't you supposed to be in class?' 

Well, the teachers thought it would be a good idea to host a Ball. Thanks to my wonderful idea. I was originally born in America but I had to go to England because of Hogwarts. I had gotten accepted to many schools but my mom thought the best one would be Hogwarts. 

Since nobody knew what Halloween was in Hogwarts, I told the headmaster, Dumbledore, if we could celebrate this holiday. He thought it was a brilliant idea and got all the teachers to help with it. 

I told all the teachers what Halloween meant and straight away they started agreeing. Well, besides Snape that is.

So up until this day, a few selected students have been posting posters up on all the halls. All the students were accepted besides 3rd years and below because the teachers knew that someone would add a little something to the punch.

Now it was finally the day of the ball and still nobody knew who told the headmaster about Halloween.

***

I was in Ruby's dorm waiting for Ruby, my only friend that has faith in me. I had been sitting on her bed for over half an hour to see what she would wear to the ball. She had brought me to her dorm to make sure that she looked good for her date, George Weasley.

Ok I will admit that I had a crush on him but I couldn't take him from Ruby. She was my best friend, she was my sister and she was my rock. She helped when I would fall and she would help me with all the hate. I couldn't just take the love her life.

Like she knew what love was. She was a descendent of Salazar Slytherin. Meaning her father was Tom Riddle and since his parents were under a love potion, it meant Ruby and her father couldn't love. And I know you might have a lot of questions, but I can't answer them right now.

I'm hung up about George and Ruby together.

***

Another hour later, Ruby has still not come from the bathroom. I stood up and walked over to the bathroom. "Ruby?" I yelled at the bathroom door knocking as loud as I could. All I could hear were giggling girls outside the dorm door, meaning the Ball was just about to start. 

I sighed, thinking she stood me up. I walked back over to her bed and got out of my clothes. I was just reaching for my dress when the door slammed open. 

I let out a small scream and snatched my dress, wrapping it around me like a towel. "What the-" "Hey" George says, his cheeks turning a light pink. "Hi?" I say back as in more of a question. "Have you seen Ruby?" He looks around the room worried.

I wish I could just grab it smooth ginger hair and kiss him. Just to know what it would fell like to be kissed by a god. Just by looking at him, you could tell that he really loved Ruby. I wish he would look at me like that. I sigh in my head.

"No, not since about two hours ago. Why?" I ask also worried for my friend. "She isn't kidnapped right?" George laughs at my humor. "No, it's just that I have searched everywhere for her and I can't find her." He sighs and runs a hand in his hair.

Oh god, he looks so sexy like that. Ugh, but I can't. I mentally slap myself. "Why not just check your map" I say randomly. I gasp and slap a hand over my mouth, not meaning to tell them that I knew about the map.

"How did you-nevermind, that's a great idea." He pulls the map out of his jacket and unfolds it on the bed. I lean over it to see if I could see and dot with the name 'Ruby Riddle' on it.

Finally giving up, I look up to see George looking at my lips. He quickly leans down and kisses me. He pushes the map on the floor and sits on the bed. He grabs my waist and pulls me down on the bed with him. I wrap one arm around his shoulder and the other in his hair.

He pushes the remaining stuff on the bed, on the floor. He was just about to get on top of me when we heard a small cough from the middle of the room. We break apart and look to see Ruby tapping her foot impatiently. "Ruby!" George says and was about to get up.

"If you guys are going to shag, at least not on my bed. I don't wanna smell your guys sweat and other things. Thank you and continue on the floor." She winks and walks out of the dorm. I sit up, with my cheeks beet red. 

George looks over at me and kisses me again. I laugh on his lips before continuing.

______________________

There you go you highnessness. Have fun shagging George Weasley. *wink* *wink* *evil grin*