Draco Malfoy - Meeting his parents

[Request]

I hope it's not too long. If it is i'm sorry if you wanted shorter.

Emma's POV

I was walking out of DADA, which is one of my two top favorite classes, my hair swishing by my ear making me crack a grin. Someone grabs my hand and kisses the knuckles. I turn my head around to see Draco. He smiles and pecks my lips. Since I was only 2 inches shorter than him, he didn't have to bend down to kiss me. 

I blush from the PDA and turn around to see if anybody saw that. He chuckles and wraps an arm around my waist. "Relax, nobody saw that" He says and turns my head back to face him. Suddenly he starts to be ridged.

He coughs and leads me to an empty classroom. Once inside he closes the door and locks it. "What's wrong Draco?" "Um.........Uh.........myurhgupareargndhtswashaergnttomsrgaerheetyordhu. Got that? Yes? Ok, now lets go." He says quickly and takes my hand and leads me outside. "Now wait a minute?" I say and pull my hand out of his tight grip. "What are you talking about?" 

He looks around the room, not meeting my waiting eye. Finally he look into my eyes "My parents want to meet you on Saturday. Two weeks from now." He says and cringes waiting for my answer. Now it was my turn to look anywhere but his eyes. "Are you sure I should go?" "I'm positive." I sigh and nod my head. "I'll give it a go." 

He smiles and pulls me close. He wraps his arms around my waist and I wrap my arms around his shoulders. "Thank you" Draco says and put his head on my shoulder facing my neck. He peppers my neck with light kisses and pulls me more close to him so my body is practically touching his.

The bell dings and I lightly push Draco off of me. "Come on we have class." And I lead him outside of the classroom.

***

Today was Saturday but not the Saturday where I was supposed to meet Draco's parents. It was Hogsmeade Saturday. I wake up and look around to see if my dorm mates were sleeping or not but they weren't here. Well, besides Pansy, everybody else had left. 

I get up and walk over to my cupboard and get out my clothes for today. I just wore a simple black sweater that had white lines on it paired with black skinny jeans. I wore black converse and brushed through my hair once seeing as it only reached my mouth and I didn't have to take that much time on it. 

I walk up to the Great Hall and sit down at the Slytherin table. I pile toast and some eggs on my plate. While waiting for my eggs to cool down, someone sits in front of me. I look up and see Pansy with a sickly simile. "What?" I ask with my mouth full of toast, some spitting out on the table. "Don't do that." Pansy says with disgust write on her face. I grin, showing her my chewed up toast again. She starts to choke. "Stop. I'm gonna throw up." I laugh inwardly and finish my toast and eggs.

"So now what?" I ask Pansy. "Now" She pause for dramatic effect "We're going to Hosmeade!"She yells a little too loud making some people look our way. 

***

We reached Hosmeade and went to The Three Broomsticks. But seeing as it was full, we went to find dresses. I had already told my mum that if I didn't find any dresses over here, that she can send any kind of classy dress she likes.