Young Sirius Black ~ Fall out of the sky

Third Person POV

"Padfoot, are you ever gonna be in a serious relationship?" Asks James to his best friend after he watches him dump his recent girlfriend in a week.

"That's the thing mate, no girl here is perfect for me. She needs to be funny, smart, a prankster, a badass, be able to keep secrets, loves cuddling, not be a slut, be able to-" "Ok mate!" Sirius grins sheepishly. "But that girl isn't just gonna fall right out the sky."

"Look out!!" Yells Sage above the pair. But before they could move, Sage fall of the ledge and falls on James and Sirius. "Sorry!" She yells over her shoulder as Filch rounds the corner.

Everybody starts laughing as they see his full pink afro. She laughs too, throwing her head back. She rounds the corner and disappears while Filch stops to catch his breath.

"That girl will be the death of me" He mumbles as he walks back from where he came from.

"Well, there you have it Padfoot. Your 'perfect' girl" Says James, putting air quotes around perfect.

Sirius smiles to himself as he and James carry on to the Great Hall.

***

After a few weeks later

"Come on mate, you can't hide here forever. You'll have to come out eventually. And you'll never know if you'll bump into her again" Say Remus, trying to cheer up Sirius.

He has been in his room all day trying to find his mystery girl on the 'Marauders Map' since they have bumped into each other.

"Fine" Sirius grumbles as he gets up to go to the bathroom. "We'll wait outside!" Yells James over the closed bathroom door.

***

Sirius comes out of the bathroom to find his dorm empty. He sighs and slings his bag over his shoulder and walks out.

As he was walking down to potions he bumps into Sage again. "Sorry." He mumbles, not looking to see who he bumped into.

"No, I should say sorry. I hope you didn't bruise your back to much" Says sage. Sirius' head perks up when she said that. "it's-it's fine." He stutters. "Um, so what's your name?"

She laughs "Sage". He smirks "my name is-" "Sirius. I know. Practically everybody knows." She says, giving him this look.

He smiles "Well I've gotta go. Potions." "Me too!" "Well let's go."

"Well," she says, stopping him "since we're already late, why not skip?" "That . . . . sounds awesome." They both laugh and walk to the courtyard.

***

And ever since then they became best friends. Later in the years, He proposes and they have a daughter named Kate. They also have a son named James.
______________________________

Sorry it's short. It just came into my mind and yeah. It wasn't requested or anything. I just wanted to write it.