George Weasley - Prank

{Request}

Parrish's POV

"Who to pick on. Who to pick on." I pounder out loud. "So many good choices. Don't you think so Pansy?" I smirk at her. She shudders under my stare. She nods her head and looks away.

Ahhh, the freedom of being evil. So exhilarating. After all, I am the queen of evil. With the help of Draco, I am now the best evil wizard. Well, besides Lord Voldy-Moldy. I hate his guts to the core.

I may be evil but I do want him defeated. Nobody knows this but all I ever wanted was love and affection from somebody who cared enough about me. Well, I never got it. So I took all the hate left in me and became me.

The person who I don't want to be.

"Ok, what about, poor Harry Potter? Sitting alone at a table is never good. He should have known that by now." I say to Pansy, only slightly aware that she was only making goggly eyes at Draco. I roll my eyes, as I found Pansy not following.

I sigh and grab Pansy by the arm and force her up. She winched but it's like she felt no harm. Maybe that's what love does to you? I pounder in my head.

I drag Pansy to the Gryffindor table, only receiving glares my way, from almost everybody. But I did sneak a peek at George and he was also glaring at me. I could hear my heart shrinking in size. Ugh, I hate love.

"So, Larry. What're you doing, sitting here alone? " Harry glares at me through his round, ugly glasses. "My name is Harry. Not Larry" "Awww" I pout at him, "I'm sorry Barry" I smirk at the scowl on his face. "Anyway, where are your friends now?" He just keeps the glare on his face as he finishes his toast and bacon.

Harry looks away to something else that was behind me. I knew what was gonna happen. This happened so many times. Nobody could fool me. I was the master at pranks, so I knew a prank when I saw one. And I knew I was headed towards it before hand.

"Harry Harry Harry" I tisk, shaking my head. "What?" He asks, more confused than mad. "You should know, you can't beat me." I say and take the bucket out of Fred's hands behind me. I turn around and smirk at Fred and then throw the liquid behind me at Harry.

I turn around in time to see Harry's face. I laugh at the slime falling out of his hair in chunks. "Ahhh, how it feels good to be evil" I laugh once more then get up. "See you dork faces later" I walk out of the Great Hall and deflect another prank someone was about to send me.

***

Harry's POV

HOW! How did she know about that?! Fred was extra quiet when he came up behind her! How could she have possibly known!

"How could she have known!" I shout at Fred. He just shrugs. "Maybe she might have super hearing? Or eyes on the back of her head?" I give him a disbelief look before continuing pacing. 

How how how how how???

"Who you guys talking about?" George asks. "Parrish" I say in disgust. How could she become so evil? It's like she's the daughter of Voldemort!

George smirks. "I know one of Parrish's weaknesses" with that being said, we get into action.

***

Parrish's POV

I sigh and twirl my wand on my finger. I continue walking to class until someone bumps into me forcefully, sending me tumbling through a broom cupboard. "Hey!" I shout, my wand flying off of my finger and landing on the floor, right out side of the door. 

A shadow over looms the door and I hear a soft click. Those little scum bags. How dare they mess with me! "Hey!" I shout once more. I hear soft footsteps fading away until I can only hear the soft sounds of someone breathing.

Wait a minute...

I turn around and someones hand covers my mouth, knowing I might scream. "What the heck?" I question, but since it was muffled it sorta sounded like 'waf da hurk?' The person takes away their hand, after a few minutes, knowing I won't scream. 

I breathe in deeply, to get rid go the feeling of a hand on my lips. "Gross." I say and spit on the floor. Eh, someone will clean it up later. "Hello Parrish" A deep vice says.

I can recognize that voice anywhere. "G-George?" I say in shock. George makes his way towards me. "Yup." "W-What are you doing here?"

"I know." "Know what?" "I know your secret." "W-What secret?" My breath comes in short quick  motions. My heart hammers against my chest and my fingers start sweating.

"I know." He says one more time before his lips graze over mine. I close my eyes and push up a little but then he disappears. I still stand there with my eyes closed. I let out a long sigh. I knew it was too good to be true.