Harry Potter ~ It started with a kiss

Sorry this took so long!
______________________________

People said I couldn't hate. People said I would get married to the Harry Potter. People said I was dead. Well guess what . . . . . . . . . I'm back.

***

My name is Sage Rachél. I was know as the kindest, smartest and sweet-hearted person in the world. So naturally, they thought I could never hate on anybody.

I had started to date Harry at the end of 5th year and we're still going strong. Now we're both in our 7th year and in Griffindor. Yup. Harry and I have been dating for more than a year. I thought it was super cute but Harry? He thought otherwise.

It all started a few days before we were supposed to go into our 7th year at Hogwarts.

Now cue the flash back-

~~~~~~~

"MUM, I LOST MY TIE!"

"MUM! RON TOOK MY MAKEUP!"

"I DID NOT!"

"GEORGE! GIVE ME MY SHOE BACK!"

"FRED STOP STEPPING ON MY SHOE!"

"MUM! GINNY KEEPS BLOCKING THE BATHROOM!"

"ARTHUR! THE IRON'S STILL ON!"

"MOLLY-DEAR! I THINK I BURNED MY FINGER!"

Those were a few things said in the Weasley home. While the Weasley family destroyed the house with dresses and suits, Harry and I laughed and ate until we couldn't eat anymore and our lungs died of oxygen. Now you may be wondering- "Hey! Where's Hermione?"- well, she's right here with us, laughing silently while reading her book, already in her dress.

"Well, I'm going to get in my dress." I say to Harry while I kiss him on the cheek.

I walk into Ginny's room, get my dress and makeup and go to the bathroom. Once I'm in there, the bathroom door opens again and closes swiftly. I look around and see a dung-bomb about to explode. I take the bomb throw it back outside to hear two people yell "Ow". I continue to do my make up while stripping my clothes. And let's say your going to need a LOT of paper towels.

After finally getting in my baby blue dress with golden heels, putting on just the right amount of makeup and putting my light brown hair into an elegant bun - I was finished.

I walk back downstairs to see darkness outside and music blaring in the wedding tent. I cautiously walk out side and into the tent full of laughing and dancing people. As I make my way to Harry I pass by people I remembered so, I stopped to chat with them a little before going back to finding Harry.

I reach him and sit on the other empty seat "Hi." "Hey. You look beautiful." I smile and thank him. I know we aren't close - in fact we're drifting apart - but I still see that ray of hope that we'd make it out alive, and together.

A few minutes later after dancing, eating and mingling, a big blue ball of light come from nowhere and start speaking but I pay no attention and look to see Harry and Ginny kissing. ( I know that doesn't happen in the books but it's a fan-fiction so deal with it! ) I look away, tears stinging my eyes, and see people disapparating and Death Eaters invading the space.

I look back to Harry to see him pull away from Ginny and disapparate with Ron and Hermione. I stare at the place Harry left in shock. He kisses Ginny but then leaves without saying anything to me? I look at one of the Death Eaters and run to him/her. They look at me just in time to see I take their arm and disapparate to a hill not to far from here.