Harry Potter - it all started with a kiss (part 2)

Harry's POV

It has been days since I've last seen Sage. I was freaking out. Not only had I have to keep track on finding Sage, it seemed like good luck wasn't on my side.

1) I had planned to become a famous Quidditch player but they said they had no more spots open.

2)I had planned to finish my 7th year in Hogwarts but they needed a whole year to finish the school and they said 7th years couldn't come back seeing as they were to old by then.

3) I had planned to propose to Ginny but it blew up in my face. She had told me that she still had feelings for Dean.

I'm not gonna say I officially hate her now, just that . . . we aren't in a speaking zone anymore.

Since then, I have been searching day and night for her. Like Hermione, Ron and I searching for the Horcruxs. I have searched all of London. And when I found nothing, I decided all of Europe. I thought she couldn't have gone far but I was way off.

A few days later, I get postcards in different locations from anonymous but all in Australia. I was puzzled when a few riddles were on the back.

Some saying things like this:

'Roses are Red
Violets are Blue
Sometimes I wish
My heart was for you'

'Roses are Red
Violets are Blue
Stars are shining brightly
Why not me too?'

And other saying things like:

'The stars are always bright in the night. They never leave the night alone. I wonder if the stars would be you? Maybe we might have had a different story ending'

'Maybe you might be the Prince Charming to me, but you sure don't act like one. Maybe it just wasn't meant to be'

I would always get either love notes or sappy romance quotes. It just didn't make any sense to me.

A few years later
Sage's POV

I know what I did was wrong, everybody I knew were either looking at me like I was broccoli on a slice of pizza or a Greek goddess from the heavens. I would have chosen neither of them but I didn't have a choice.

Life was closing in on me and I wasn't ready yet. I had to make that move. So I took that chance as soon as it came.

I decided enough was enough now. I packed up all my thing and moved back to London. Yes I was the anonymous person sending Harry those quotes but they were mostly what I wrote in my diary. Just a little modified.

I booked a plane ticket for London tomorrow and got ready.

***

Today was the day. Not to brag but, I totally rocked that red hair. Yes rocked as in past tense. It had been a few years now and the color wore off back to my normal plain golden brown.

I got to the airport and checked through security. It took a few minutes because I forgot I was wearing earrings and the metal detector went off. I was confused along with a few people but we figured it out.

After that, I found my gate number easily, got on the plane and went to London.

***

I stepped off the plane, breathing in a huge gulp of London air and walked out of the airport. I walked out to the parking lot/garage and searched my bag for my car keys. I had told my best friend earlier to drop my car here so I can drive home.

We argued a little but I finally won, and told her where the spare car keys were kept in my house.

It took me a while but I finally found my car. I dragged my suitcase and hand bag all the way to the car. stopping a few times to pull up my sweats. I reached my car and unlock the trunk.

After the trunks click, I grabbed my suit case and placed it neatly next to a pile of rubbish. I took my hand bag and car keys and walked to the front door. I unlocked the door and got in after making sure my trunk was locked. I plugged in the keys, setting my purse on the passenger side.

After a while of driving, I found my house. I parked my car inside my garage and got out. I clicked the keys once and the truck unlocked again.

I got my suitcase and walked inside. I smiled and went straight to the kitchen. I opened the fridge and was about to take some food out when the door bell rings.

I sigh and take two cookies, trying to shove them in my mouth at the same time so I had at least some food in my stomach. Like I was ever going to eat that airplane food. It was wet, gross and soggy.

I opened the door and immediately started choking, some bits of cookie crumble, falling to the floor. On my door step was the one and only Harry James Potter.

"Are you okay?" Said Harry rubbing my back as we sat on the couch. "never been bet-" but before I could finish, I started hiccuping. I groan in frustration.

Harry chuckles before turning serious again. "I need to ask you something." "What is *hiccup* it?"

"Will you go back out with me?" I stare at him in disbelief. Finally my disbelief turns to anger. "No. Now get out of my house." I push Harry up and march him to the door, my hiccups finally leaving.

"Wait. Let me explain." Harry pleads. "No. Now leave." "Not until you let me explain". I look at him and see determination on his face. I give him a glare. "Fine. But make it quick.".

Harry smiles. "I'm sorry. I know what I did wrong and I am truly sorry. I shouldn't have done that to you and it was completely wrong of me to do that. I know that I was the one to break up with you but I can't be without you. I tried finding you but I didn't know where you were. I almost gave up looking for you when you friend told me you were back in London. As soon as she said that I raced over here. I am truly sorry. I never meant to hurt you. Please forgive me." He finishes, with puppy dog eyes.

I give him the meanest glare "Sorry doesn't fix it". "Then let me take you out on a date to fix it." I huff in annoyance "Fine, in a few days. I'm still getting used to that jet lag."

"Why not now?" Harry says, trying to contain a smile. "What do you mean." "I mean, we can just watch movies all day and relax. That's all you need. Please." Harry says, giving me the puppy dog look again.

"Fine." He smiles and opens the door. "I'll be right back."

***

So far, this all day relax-day/date has been going amazing. We have watched Rapunzel, Cinderella, Snow White, Maleficent and Beauty and the Beast and we still had 6 more movies to go.

I think my feelings for Harry have started growing again.
_________________________
I know what your think, why couldn't she just aparate?

Well I wanted her not to do that because she wanted to live a life like a muggle in disguise.

She wanted to be invisible so people won't look at her an scream.

And she meaning me. Or you.