Ron Weasley - Sick

{Request}

"I'll go get Ron" Hermione said, getting her books. "No, don't. He-" But before I could finish, I started sneezing in a tissiue. "Yeah, I'm getting Ron." She walks out of the dorm and lightly closes the door.

I close my eyes, thinking I would take a short nap before getting ready to go to Hogsmeade.

***

I feel a chair scrape against the floor and the noise grows louder until it stops near my bed. I open one of my eyes, very slowly. I look around and see Ron with his back to me.

I open both eyes and unwrap my arms out of the cocoon I put myself in. I bring my arms up and was about to scare Ron before Ron turned around starts tickling me. 

"Stop!" I shriek, feeling the laughing starting to hurt my already sore throat. "Please" I croak out.

Ron stops tickling me and grabs my arms. "You need to rest" He says and lets go of my arms. He grabs the top of the blanket and pulls it up until it reaches the tip of my chin, leaving my arms out. He turns back around to take some pumpkin juice out. 

He starts to hand  me the cup but the stops. He lets out a chuckle and pushes me up into a sitting position. I grab the cup and slurp it down.

"Here, I brought you breakfast, straight from the kitchen." He turns back around to grab a plate wrapped in tin foil. I take the plate and start to eat. Right after I take the tin foil off.

"I'll be right back" Before I can say anything, He gets up and walks out the door. I look at the door and finish eating.

***

After I had finished the food, I placed the plate down and fell asleep. But just before my eyelids met, the door creaks open.

I smile up at Ron and fall into a deep slumber. "I hope you get better" and I feel a pair of lips on my forehead.

___________________

I am so sorry this is so short. I didn't have anything inspiration. My brain is kinda dull at the moment.