Fred Weasley ~ Battle

Request
-----------------
Cintia's POV

Hey, my name is Cintia. And i'm engaged to Fred Weasley. Yes I'm in slytherin and my family are pureblood freaks but I truly love him. But nows not the time to discuss about me when a battle's breaking in Hogwarts.

***

I walk to the fire place. Since I've already graduated, I have to go to Hogwarts. Once I'm in the fire place, I take a handful of Floo Powder and yell "Diagon Alley!" before throwing the Floo Powder on the floor.

After a few moments of breathing fire, I land in Diagon Alley, just besides Weasleys's Wizard Wheezes. I step in the shop and the bell above me rings.

"Coming!" Shouts George, or Fred. Can't tell the difference between their voices.

I walk up to the counter, taking my time in admiring the columns and rows of jokes/pranks. Some love potion, dung bombs, Pygmy Puffs and my favorite: the Muggle Magic Trick section.

Once I reach the counter, I see Fred standing there looking at me. I look at him for just a second before bringing his face towards me- his lips fitting perfectly in mine.

This kiss was something completely different. It had love and calmness and fear in it. Just like the world outside.

When we break apart, George is running out of the thief office, "Time to go! Hurry! He's there already!" And before I knew it, we had apparated just in front of the golden trio.

"There you guys are! We were worried you guys wouldn't be able to make it." Hermione say. I smile before we break apart and go in different parts of the building, trying to protect Hogwarts in the upcoming battle.

Fred, George and I walk up the stairs to the big clock where we would be fighting up high so nobody could get us. After we got in our positions, McGonagall set up the barriers before we began.

I got out my wand, gave a small smile to Fred before facing front again to see the Death Eaters crashing through the barrier. And all I could do was shout random spells at them but there were so many there I didn't even know if my spells hit any of them.

***

After fighting a bit, I went to search for Fred seeing as he left me. I was walking though the secret passage when I heard THE words.

"Avada Kadavra!"

I look back just in time to see Fred falling over and all I could to was watch. Like I was under an Imperius curse and couldn't move.

And just as soon as Fred died, I felt a sudden rush of hatred and didn't care if I got arrested for using an Unforgivable Curse.

So, I point my wand at the attacker and shout "AVADA KADAVRA!". The death eater falls over and I rush to Fred.

As soon as I see his face, I break down crying. All our love, wedding and fun gone. Just like the wind. I wipe the tears away and kill all Death Eater I see in sight.

***

The war was over. But I felt sick. The love of my life just died. Just died.

I walk into the Great Hall were all the dead bodies are and fear Fred would be in there too, but dead. Automatically I start to cry. All these people has families that cared and loved for them.

I walk up to Fred's body and cry more harder. It could happen. It felt fake, like it wasn't real. I hear a cough and automatically stop crying.

It couldn't be. No. He was dead. I just saw his body.

"Hey Cintia." Fred says in a raspy voice. I look up into his brown eyes and he frowns slightly, looking in my blue eyes, "what happened?" He asks while mm moving my black hair with red stripes away.

I stare at him in shock before I slapped him in the back of the head. "What happened?!?! YOU ALMOST DIED! THATS WHAT HAPPENED!"

He chuckles before kissing me on the lips again, but this time this kiss meant nothing could come between us and had so much passion in it. I pull away, looking into his brown ( or green. I don't know which one ) eyes and pull him in hug.

***

"Mommy!" I hear Jessica yell.

Yes I finally got married to Fred and 3 kids. Jessica, Edward and George. Edward being the oldest and Jessica the youngest.

"Mommy! Can you show me your animogiussuss again?" "Do you mean Animagus?" "YES YES YES!" I laugh and turn into an orca. Jessica sequels before I turn into human again. "Okay time to go. Edward! George! Let's go before your late! Again!"

I hear thundering footsteps run down the stairs and next to the fire place. "Hold on to your luggage kids. Okay, now grab my arm. Edward you can go by yourself right?" "Yes. I passed the apparation test Two days ago." "Good now let's go.
____________________________________
There you go @FredWeasley4ever

Hope you enjoyed.