Fred Weasley - I love you

Third person POV

"Gemma!" Fred yelled out loud. He was to busy dueling to see if Gemma was ok. She had tripped over a body and fell down flight of stairs trying to get away from a troll.

Fred being the fighting type of boyfriend left her to fight other people and thus doing what he's doing right now.

"Gemma! Gem-" Fred cut short after hear a soft groan of pain behind a closed door. He walked over and softly slid the door open. "Gemma?" He whispered, afraid of scaring the person inside away. "Yes?" A soft voice spoke.

Fred sprinted inside the room and closed the door behind him. He ran over to Gemma and wrapped her into a secure hug. Gemma sighed, feeling safe wasn't an option here anymore.

She might sound selfish but she just wants the war over so she can go to sleep. She was tired of dueling and fighting. It sometimes didn't make sense to her why people fight so much.

"Fred" Gemma spoke, her voice dry from screaming in pain. Falling down stairs with glass and rocks hurt a lot.

"Yes?" "I need water." Fred took out his wand and summoned a cup. He pulled the cup with water and placed it inside Gemma's hand. She took it gratefully and gulped it down.

"Let's get you to the nurse." Fred said and he lifted her up like a feather.

He walked over to the door and opened it with ease. He walked down a secret passage to try and not get Gemma hurt any more.

***

After a few minutes of walking and Gemma had already started to slip into unconsciousness. "No, Gemma? Gemma?" She just groaned in a response. "Gemma, try to stay up. please. She only nodded and tried to wake herself up.

Fred sighed in relief and started to sprint to the Great Hall. All he could think about was Gemma dying.

***

"Is she ok?" Fred asked the school nurse. "She'll be alright." The nurse said and went away to go help other people. Fred sighed of relief and sat on the floor next to her.

"Hey Gemma" Fred whispered "I'm sorry I didn't take care of you." "It's ok" Gemma says with her eyes closed.

"Oh, you're awake." Gemma smiled and pulled Fred down for a kiss. Fred also smiled and kissed her back.

***

Gemma walked over to Fred and she started helping Fred fight, even though she highly disagreed. "I'll be back" Gemma said in Fred's ear. He nodded but continued fighting.

While Fred was in a duel, Gemma walked away and turned a corner. And right when she turned the corner, another person also happened to turn the corner and to say he was angry was an understatement.

"Hey! Watch where you're going!" He shouted at her face. She just yelled back in his face and this got him more angry.

He whipped out his wand but Gemma knew he would do that so she already had her wand at the ready.

***

Fred smirked at the, possibly, dead person laying on the floor in front of him. He looked around to see if anybody need any help when he heard a scream. He flipped around and ran towards the sound.

But he arrived one second too late. He ran towards the girl laying the floor and picked her up in his arms. He ran towards an empty classroom and placed her on a table.

He took one of her arms and checked her pulse.

But when he did, his heart stopped.

Gemma was dead.

Or about to be, her heart rate was dropping lower and lower.

"Gemma!" Fred yelled, shaking her shoulders.

"Fred," Gemma coughed out. "I n-need to t-tell y-you something." "Yes?" Fred said eagerly.

"I-I...I love you" "No" Fred sobbed. "Don't die on me, please, Gemma please" Fred cried.

"Fred" "No, Gemma"

"Gemma I love you!" Fred shouted. "Don't leave me" Fred cried out. He wrapped his arms around her small body and engulfed her in his scent.

His tears rolled down his face and lightly splashed her arm and face. He continued crying till she gasped. Fred's head shot up and looked down at her.

Gemma's eyes fluttered shut once more and her breath stopped, but not before she said something. And Fred, listening really close, heard what she said.

'I love you Fred'

____________________

I'm sorry this one sucked. I'll edit it later or tomorrow as in Saturday.