Harry Potter - Jealousy

[Request]

3rd person POV

Harry stared at Lilly's back, but glared at Ron's head. Ron had no right to be making Lilly laugh Harry thought. Harry wanted to make Lilly laugh and to make her cuddle up to him. All Harry could think about these past few days were Lilly.

Where ever he went, he saw things that reminded him of Lilly, like the flowers in the courtyard where he wanted to take a walk and not think about Lilly. Or Lilly herself made him think about Lilly. 

He had tried every way to get the thought of Lilly out of his head. He tried doing his homework, for a change, he tried to learn new spells that the teacher hadn't even taught yet and most of all, he spent all of his days in the library. 

But whatever he did, it felt like a part of Lilly was there also. Like whenever he turned his head, he would see a glimpse of Lilly.

One day he had enough. He had caught Lilly and Ron laughing and smiling at each other in the corner of the common room. He and Lilly were friends but Harry thought that they would be more than friends one day.

Harry marched up to Ron and Lilly and demanded to speak to Lilly. "Lilly. Can I talk to you outside?" But without any reply, he grabbed Lilly's hand and directed her outside the common room. He did see Ron and Lily share a look but wasn't quick enough to see the wink Ron sent Lilly before she was whisked away.

Standing there in front of the 'Fat Lady' portrait, Harry had still not kept his cool. "So" Lilly said, trying to make a conversation. "What did you need to talk about?" Harry stared at the floor in confusion. He had forgotten all about why he had brought he outside with he anger flared up. 

"Um" Suddenly his anger went away and embarrassment replaced it. "So, the weather is different , now that's it's spring" Harry tried to change the topic as to not tell her that he had developed feelings for her. 

Lilly laughed and shook her head. "The weather?" "Yeah, what about it?" "You dragged me out here to talk about the weather?" Harry looked down, trying to hid his burning red cheeks. "You can go back inside and talk to Ron."

Instead, Lilly slide down the wall until she touched the floor. She crossed her legs and leaned against the wall. "I actually hate this type of weather. I love the snow." She looked up at Harry and motioned his to sit down next to her.

He did, eventually tired of standing up. "I though you would love the spring because-" Lilly cut in, tried of everyone saying that. "Because Lilly's grow in the spring. Ha Ha. I get it." I looked the other way, slightly annoyed that he would say that.

"No because you were born in the spring." Lilly snapped her head back to Harry. She couldn't believe he remembered her birthday. Everybody thought it was in the winter because she loved winter and because they thought March was a winter month.

Which now she figured everybody in this school was stupid. Well, obviously not Hermione.

Harry looked away in embarrassment. She looked over at Harry's face and laughed. He also laughed a little. 

So there they sat, Lilly and Harry, laughing at each others jokes and eventually Lilly fell asleep on his shoulder. Harry looked at Lilly's face couldn't resist it anymore. He leaned his head down and pecked her lips.

Only one molecule touched her lips but it still sent shivers down his spine. Lilly hadn't fell asleep just yet and felt the kiss. She smiled and drifted off.

______________________

I am so sorry that this was so short. I truly am. I just didn't have enough inspiration. I am really sorry.