Fred Weasley - Yule Ball

So I wanted to add a best friend but I didn't know know who your best friend was so I made up Cat. I hope it's fine with you. 

Vanessa's POV

"Look. Here comes Fred." My best friend winks and get ups. "I'll leave you to figure it out." "NO!" I whisper. "Get back here! Cat!" I sigh in frustration. 

Fred comes by and sits across from me. "Hey" Fred says, looking at the table. "Hi" I shyly say back. I wait fro Fred to say something but he just continues staring at the table. "So..." I say, causing Fred to look up.

"Oh, right." His cheeks turn a light shade of pink. "Um, well, um. You know how the Yule Ball is coming up. Right?" I smile "Yes."

"Ok well I was thinking if you wanted to go to the Yule Ball?" "Of course i'm going." "No, with me?" I laugh of the embarrassment."Uh, yeah. I would." "Ok then. See you later." Fred gets up and walks over to the Gryffindor table and sits next to George.

I can faintly see Fred's face turning pink by the second. I laugh and continue eating.

***

"Come on Cat! I need to find a dress for the Ball!" I shout in her ear. "You can't sleep forever you know." I say and put my hands on my hips. "i know but-" "No buts. We are going to find dresses for the both of us no matter what. Now let's gooooo"

I grab one of Cat's arms and push her into the bathroom. I close the door and try to find something to wear to Hogsmeade. 

"Wait!" Cat bursts through the door. "We don't need to find dresses!" Cat yells and does a victory dance. I sigh and roll my eyes. "How come not?" "Becauseeee, my sister is the head girl." Cat says, like it was the obvious answer. "Hold on. I'm not following." 

She shakes her head. She rushes to grab clothes from her wardrobe and changes quickly. "Come on. I have something to show you." She grabs my arm and pulls me out of the door. 

***

"Can you let go now?" "No." But whyyyy!" I try to yank my arm out of her strong grip but it doesn't effect anything. "Fine" I huff and cross one of my arms over my chest. It was harder than it looks. "But can you tell me where we are headed?" I ask.

"Nope!" "But whyyyyy!" "Because we are already here." She lets go of my arm and I almost slip and fall onto my back. She puts one finger to her lips indicating to be quiet. I nod and she walks over a painting and whispers something.

After waiting a few minutes, the portrait opens and revels another common room. "What are we doing here!" I silently yell. Cat takes ahold of my arm and yanks me inside. She runs up a flight of stairs and comes back down. "Well come on!" I reluctantly started up the steps. 

After finally reaching the top, I see Cat bolt into a room and I run after her. She opens a wardrobe and a bunch of dresses pop out. I stare at the mess slightly confused and slightly awed. She grabs a dress off the floor and hands it to me. "Try it on."

I grab the dress and head for the bathroom. Once in the bathroom, I take a look at the dress. This dress was puke green and it was too short. Before even trying it on, I throw it back outside and see another dress fly in.

This dress was blood red and had short layers. It had a few rhinestones on it but all together it looked pretty. I tried it on but it kept falling down. I trow dress back out and another one came in.

This dress was pale blue at the bottom and black at the top. It was strapless and it felt like silk. I tried it on and honestly it felt perfect. I walk out and spin around. "Whoa" Cat says. "I know right" I release a sigh and spin around once more in front of the mirror.

"Ok let's go before my sister comes back." "Wait. What about your dress?" She just shakes her head and drags me outside. "Hold on. I'm still in the dress." I pull down the dress and give it to Cat who puts it in her extendable purse. Just know I was wearing clothes under the dress.

***

"Ok makeup, check. Hair, check. And most importantly, dress. Not check." I rush into the bathroom and grab my dress. I take off my clothes and slip inside the dress. (Ok since i'm dirty minded, I thought of that sentence SO much differently. Don't judge.) After getting in, I go out and slip my feet inside my heels. (The dress and other stuff will be in the picture at the top or something) 

I walk out the door and out into the common room. I look around and see other people in simailar ball-ish (LOL ballish) dresses. Well mostly the ladies. Of course not the men. Obviously. 

I walk out of the common room and walk to the Great Hall. On my way there I met a few people who actually said 'Hi' to me. I would smile back at them and continue walking. 

After a reaching the Great Hall I enter find it's mostly packed. I walk over to one of the corner tables and sit down. I look around to find any speck of red hair in the mist of people but I couldn't see a thing since more and more people came in to dance.

***

After half an hour (Is that how you say it? Half an hour or half in hour. I get confused with that all the time), I still don't see Fred. I once had gotten up to find him but I would always get pushed into something or someone. 

So I decided it was safe for me to sit and wait for him to find me. But half in hour later and now i'm think I should have continued.

***

Now. Really? Now they put on a slow song? Right when I can't find my date? That's just bogus. And stupid. And mean. And. And. And other stuff. I sigh and look around once more before letting out a shriek. There on my left side was Fred sitting down, looking at me.

"Hi" I say after getting my heart slowed down. "Hi. Do you wanna dance?" I smile and get up. "I would love too."

Fred takes my hand leads me out to the dance floor where it's more open and spacey. We find a spot and I immediately wrap my arms around his neck while he wraps his around my waist.

***

After the song ended. Everybody stared to head out but Fred and I stayed behind a little bit. "Thanks." I say, looking at the floor. He chuckles "Your welcome." I smile up at him and we head towards the doors. 

______________________

I hope you like it Vanessa Canizares. I know, I know. I'm only 5 minutes late but please don't kill me. PLZ I NEED MY LIFE!!!! PLZZZZ.