Ron Weasley - A day off

I didn't really get that many details, but this is what I could make out of it. Here you go @Erudite_booknerd
___________________________
Cassidy's POV

I wake up to the bright sun shining through the window and practically blinding my eyes. I lay there compelling whether to get up and be productive or stay in bed and be lazy.

I look to left and see my 2 year husband Ron sleeping. I smile at the memory of us getting married. It seemed like yesterday to me.

I was in my white flowing gown walking down the aisle with my dad right by me. I loved him so much.

Ron can be caring, polite, when he wants to, and a little bit clumsy. He speaks his mind freely, which gets him into a load of trouble but I'm always there to protect him.

At first I don't hear it but then someone whispers in my ear. "Good morning" Ron says in his deep voice with a little morning breath. I sigh and say "good morning" back.

We both lay for a few minutes in silence. After a while Ron starts to get off the bed. "Noooooo. Don't leave me" I grab his arm and lock onto it. He chuckles "I have to, I have work today." "Can't you cancel just for today. Please" I try to put on my best puppy dog eyes and grab both his hands.

He looks at the floor then back at me then back at the floor. He sighs in defeat "fine but only today." I smile and pull him back on the bed. "So now what do you wanna do?"

I think for a moment before I got it. "Do you wanna watch some movies?" "Sure" he say and gets up to go to the bathroom.

He locks the door behind him. "I'll go set up the food! I yell through the door. "Ok. I'll get the movies!" He yells back.

***

A few moments later, Ron comes downstairs with a bunch of movies from our closet. But while coming down the stairs, either a DVD or a CD keeps falling out of the big pile he's carrying.

I laugh as he has to bend down to pick one up, then stands straight to see another one fall out of the pile. "Do you need some help?" He shakes his head "I got this".

I shake my head and head over to the bathroom. "Tell me when you got the movie figured out." Ron doesn't say anything, probably to busy getting the CD's not to fall onto the floor.

***

I come out of the bathroom a few moments later to see a trail off movies leading from the last step of the stairs to the arch way of the living room.

I walk over and start picking up the left over CDs on the floor. Once I got them all I walk to the living room to see rows of movies laying down, some faced upwards and some downwards.

"What's going on?" I say to Ron and hand him the CDs he forgot. He takes them from my hand and lays them down in another row, taking some and facing them downwards.

"The ones facing upwards are the ones we either watched once or zero times and the ones facing downwards are the ones we have seen about a million times"

"So have you picked what movie yet?" He shakes his head, facing more movies downward.

***

"OK!" Ron shouts making me jump out of my sleep. "What happened!" I say and look around to find everything in place. "Nothing. I found a movie." "Ok and what is it?" He smirks and brings the popcorn onto the couch.

But by the looks of the room, curtains closed, lights off, and dark screen, I can tell automatically it's a scary movie.

I turn to face Ron. "Really?" I whine "a scary movie. I don't like scary movies." I turn so my back is facing the TV screen and my face is facing the couch.

"Please. I had to cancel work for you. Now you have to watch a scary movie with me." I pout and turn back around.

He smiles and wraps and arm around my shoulders. I lay my head down on his arm. He gets the blanket off the floor and wraps it around us in a big cocoon.

I get the popcorn and place it inbetween us. The movie logo starts playing and I hide my face in Ron's arm. "I can't look. Tell me when the movies over." "That's not fair. You have to look." "But what about the scary parts?" "Then you don't have to look."

I glare at the movie and start chomping on some popcorn.

***

Halfway through the movie and I'm already about to pee myself. Its at the part where they go into the creepy downstairs dungeon and so far, there had been five jump scares through out the movie.

I whine for the 50th time since the movie starts. "Can we watch another movie? Please" but as before I get no response. I groan and look over at Ron.

His eyes are closed but he's still talking a little. I smile and turn off the TV. I place the left over popcorn on the floor.

I snuggle up to Ron and before I know it, I'm fast asleep too.
______________________
I know what you're thinking 'that beginning part didn't even make sense' and all I have to say is....

You're probably right.