Ron weasley ~ Snow

I was in the kitchens, eating my sorrow away. Lets face it. I love Ron Weasley. I wanted to deny that but it kept coming back into the pit of my stomach.

The part of my stomach that makes me jealous when he's with Hermione. I talked to her about it but she said that she had her eyes on Krum ( This is Fifth year ) and said that I could take Ron any day.

But that was it. I couldn't. He was either obsessed with Hermione or oblivious to anything going on within a 5 foot radius of him! And it bugged me so much.

Yeah we're friends, but sometimes I just want to be in his arms, snuggled up in the winter, getting foam mustaches from the hot chocolate while sitting by the fire.

I was zoned out so hard that I didn't see Ron sitting beside me, eating half of my chocolate frogs until he burped. And honestly he gave me such a heart attack that I thought I would end up in St. Mungos.

"What the-! Ron!" I yell slapping him on the arm repeatedly.

"Okay. Okay!" Ron yells grabbing my arms to keep me from slapping him.

"You gave me a heart attack!" He smiles, then in a swift motion, my face was covered in snow.

I gasp lightly. "You did not do that. You did not. Just. Do. That" I say standing up, wiping the snow off my face. He just smirks and runs out the kitchen. I went follow him but stopped to accio my winter coat, gloves and scarf before following him again.

It took me a while to find where he went but when I did, I took all my already-made-snowballs and pelt them at him. He turns around and runs at me. I squeal and run away from him. But, I only made it 2 yards before Ron grabbed my waist and threw me down to the grass, lightly.

I open my eyes to be met with brown sparkling eyes. I stare at him while he stares at me. He starts moving his head down slowly while I move my head up.

When our lips met I felt a shiver run down my back and instantly felt warm again. He kisses were soft and slow. Like a fairytale.

He pulled apart slowly looking me in the eye. He smiled before asking, "Will you be my girlfriend?" I smile nodding my head.

He picks me up and says "Alright. Let's go inside now."

***

Now here we are. Ron and I, snuggled on the couch, drinking hot chocolate, occasionally cracking jokes while sitting by the fire.

I can't help but think this is a dream.

A twisted dream, messing with my emotions.

But none the less, I smile and keep it going not caring of it's a dream or not.
_________________________

Sorry it's not long and sorry the POV keeps changing. I'll fix it later.

Well there you go, Ron fans.