Chapter 34

Selena's POV

After settling down in Justin's private jet, I laid my head back in one of the seats finding a comfortable position.

"Sel, there's a bed at the back, let's get some needed sleep" Justin said.

But I whined, too lazy to get up. He then scooped me up as I muzzled my face in his neck. After walking only for a few seconds, he placed me on a nice plush bed.

He took off my sandals and laid next to me and wrapped his arms around me.I sighed closing my eyes and we both feel asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~

The private jet ended up landing on the roof of another hotel and apparently Justin had everything planned out. Finally I found out that we would be spending our honeymoon in Hawaii.

I was more than excited but I felt like I was putting Justin to a disadvantage. I mean he's spending all of his money on this wedding and honeymoon.

"What's wrong?" he asked snapping me out of my thoughts. We were currently walking to our condo that Justin has rented.

"Oh um nothing" I said with a smile he looked at me as if he didn't believe me one bit.

Justin opened the door by swiping his card through a card slot thing and the door clicked open.

My mouth dropped in adoration, the entire flooring was covered in white carpet, there was a kitchen with black granite countertops and the living room with a 40 inch flat screen TV with a wooden coffee table and it was completed with brown suede sofa set.

I walked into the only bedroom there was and it was a master bedroom with a modern look, the white sheets complimented the white walls which made the burgundy blinds stood out. I opened the blinds and an audible gasp escaped my lips. There was an extraordinary view of the entire city, and I could also see the beach, without a doubt we were at least 150 feet in the air.

I felt arms wrap around my waist, and I leaned into his embrace.

"So do you like it?" he asked as we both took in the scenery.

"Justin, this is amazing.I love it, Thank you" I said turning around and kissing him.

"Anything for my princess" he said after we pulled out. We just stood there, his arms wrapped around my waist, mine wrapped around his neck, just looking into each other's eyes.

He gently rubbed my cheek with his thumb. "I'm so lucky to have you in my life" he smiled and kissed my forehead.

"Let's consider each other lucky to have each other" I said pecking his cute little nose. (A/N: So true,I love Selena's and his nose, it's just so damn cute, you know what I mean). I giggled when he nuzzles his nose in my neck.

"Let's go get something to eat" he said and we walked over to a huge closet that was situated in the room.I can't believe he already had our clothes packed.

"Well I'm going to shower first" I said walking into the bathroom. I was about to close it but Justin stopped the door from closing.

"We can save water and shower together?" he asked raising his eyebrows. I giggled shaking my head at my pervy husband. My entire insides fluttered just at the fact that we're really married.

"Fine" I said dramatically. "Only because I want to save water" I began removing my clothing and hoped into the very fancy shower.

"So it's not because you get to see me naked?" he came in with a pout.

"Psk, yeah right" I said tying up my hair in a bun. I sqeezed some body wash in my palms and rubbed it together.

▪30 minutes later▪

After Justin and I finished our shower, which included both of us getting off (by hand), we got dressed to go for our dinner in the hotels 5 star restaurant.

You know how it's the girl that takes a year to get ready?I was done getting dressed in half an hour ago while Justin was still doing his hair, trying to comb it up neatly. I internally groaned and sat him on the bed,I then took the comb from his hand and threw it somewhere across the room. He looked at me in confusion but I just ruffled his hair and made it look like sex hair.

"I already told you that you look fuckable in sex hair" I said and looked at him and noticed his eyes were fixed on my breasts. I gasped loudly and covered my breasts.

"You perv" I said lightly slapping his shoulders.

"What? It's mine, I can do what I want" he said and gently grabbed both of them.

"Justin!" I slapped his hands away. "Let's go before you get carried away" I said and we both left our room and went into the elevator.

The dinner was nice and Justin had reserved a private room for us to eat. And we were served by a very friendly man, looking like he was in his late 40s.

Justin and I later went onto the veranda and saw there was a pool and decided to just hang out a bit. I sat on his lap as he was seated on a lounger. We were looking at the stars with a blanket covering both our bodies. I was tracing his left hand with tattoos which I found really hot.

"So did you enjoy your first honeymoon night?" he asked.

"It was wonderful" I said slightly turning so that I could peck his lips. "Just like my husband" I closed my eyes and turned my body so that I was cradled in his lap.

"You're married?" he asked in horror causing me to giggle.

"Yes, and I'm proud to say I'm married to a goof ball" I poked my tongue out.

"Your goof ball" he said with a smile.

"Yeah, forever" I whispered.

"And Always"

~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: So just a cute fluffy chapter,anyways you know what they say- 'First comes love, then comes marriage, then comes a...'

Comment and vote.