Chapter 1

Chapter 1

Selena's P.O.V

I placed my duffel bag which contained my personal items into the backseat of my dad's Range Rover. We then drove straight to the school. Seriously? Did I have to get transfered on a Wednesday?

My mom, dad and I walked on the corridors of the school and let me tell you; this is a clean-ass place. It was like one of those school that look really strict and the students were all staring at me like imma ghost.

I know that it's not that nice to wear short jeans and x-back top to the first visit to the school but who cares? Obviously not me.

When we headed to the principal's office, an old lady resembling Nanny McPhee, lol, I'm just kidding, the lady looked around 30 years of age, listened to my dad and and whatever forms were to be filled out were completed, she handed me a schedule; then called someone.

"Hello... yes it's Mrs Williams, could you send Ariana Grande... yes... thank you" she hung up the phone and looked at me sternly. "Ms Gomez, you will be roommates with Ariana, which will be here shortly, and please those clothes that are... very revealing is not allowed, you will be provided with uniforms" she said.

"Umm, okay" I shrugged.

"Excuse me, did you call for me?" a really soft voice spoke. I looked at the door and saw a redhead smiling and damn her eyelashes were long.

"Ah yes, Ariana. you will be sharing rooms with Selena. Selena here is a transfer. I'm sure you won't have any problems."Mrs Williams smiled. I rolled my eyes and walked office, then Ariana came walking next to me.

" We're gonna have so much fun together "Ariana said with that really soft voice.

" uh huh"I said smirking.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When we reached our dorm room,I saw only one bed. I looked at Ariana and raised my eyebrows.

"Oh no no, you see there's another bed" she said and I looked at her confused, then she turned and opened a door, which I didn't notice, revealing an empty bedroom, the walls were white just like the other bedroom l.I smiled to myself and began unpacking, I think I'm getting used to this place.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

For dinner we were all called to the dining room, everyone was in their jammies including me. I made a small conversation with Ariana as we waited for the food. The table was long with seats for about 30 students, I looked around and saw there were about 10 more long table, btw we were in another building that was located on the premises.

"Table 1" a stern voice spoke through the speaker system.

I saw everyone from the table in the corner of the room began getting up with their plates filled with food. Holy shit!! Do they think of us as prisoners?

~~~~~~~~

♥♥Vote and comment♥♥

▪Unedited▪