Chapter 24

▪▪4 years later▪
Selena's POV

I locked the classroom and began walking towards my car. I've been a preschool teacher for the past 6 months and I enjoy every single second with my students. It would've been hard if they didn't like me, but turns out they adore me and vice versa.

I got into my sleek white Forde and headed to the supermarket since my mom called telling me she needs some grocery. I strolled through the isles and picked up Coco Pebbles and Trix cereal since they were Gracie's favorite. I also put a crate of eggs, pasta, four cheese sauce, milk,onions, chicken, oil,a bottle of apple and orange juice, peppers, tampons etc.

I went up to the cashier and paid then was offered help to take the stuff to my car, after everything was in the car, I gave the employee a little tip before heading home. Yeah, I'm 22 and living with my mom, I could afford living by myself but it would be to lonely, since I didn't have a boyfriend. Chris, the guy I met graduation night at the party, dated for about a year until I found him cheating on me,it didn't affect me as much as when Justin and I broke up because I simply never felt the way I felt with Justin with Chris.

"Mom!" I called after I parked my Forde in the garage and entered the house with the first set of grocery in the paper bags I had in both of my arms.

"Kitchen" she called out.I walked towards the kitchen and put the bags onto the countertop.

"I'll be back," I said and went back to the car and took out the others and luckily that was the second and last trip I had to make.

I walked back into the kitchen and saw my mom unpacking the items from the paper bags.

"What time will you be home tonight?" She asked as I helped organize the grocery.

"Ellie, Taylor and I are going for dinner tonight, so about 9-wish, why?" I asked putting the eggs in the fridge.

"I have a friend coming over tonight, so I'm hoping you could make it around 8 or 8:30, because I really want you to meet her... plus we have to discuss something important" she said nervously.

"Um okay mom, no need to act so nervous" I said with a smile.Before we knew it everything was packed.

"So I'm going bible study and please remember to pick up Gracie"my mother said as she put on her white semi heels.

I playfully rolled my eyes and ate a pickle." I know, you know I never ever forget, so why do you always remind me?"

"Yeah Yeah, I'll be back at 4"she said and left.

I looked at the time and saw I had half an hour to pick Gracie up. Gracie's school overs at 1:30 because she has ballet practice.

I drove to her school and spoke to her teacher before she came out with her best friend Maddie.I always drop Maddie to her house when I pick Gracie up.

After Gracie and I reached home, I made her a turkey and ham sandwich and we both went into the living room, she was on the floor coloring in her Monster High coloring book and I sat in the chair eating from a jar of pickle watching Revenge Of Bridesmaids.

                    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: So yeah, nothing with jelena for now but next chapter has a bit of surprise. And who love "Good For You" and "Where are you now" Video. They are both perfection.

Another reason why it was soooo short is because I wanted the surprise to be in the next chapter (as dumb as that sounds).
And Happy Reading!!! Love you all for reading.

Bad news-I think I might change my name on Wattpad. Maybe.